Sync extension settings?

As in title. I've googled around and so far I found a few topics which indicated that this feature was either going to be implemented or was already. Yet, having installed chrome on various machines I still have to go through and edit the various extension settings myself which becomes a bit tiresome. The extensions sync but their settings do not.

Is their a switch in chrome that I'm missing somewhere?

Many thanks.

Afaik that option syncs the extensions but not the settings of those extensions.

I found this which suggest the feature is somewhere??? -

https://codereview.c...ium.org/9489002

My current Chromium build number is 170129 while the commit in this bug is fixed is "124040" which is quite old so I think it is fixed in Developer version, cant say about Beta builds. It should be fixed in Beta branch as well since their SVN revision is newer than in which this bug was fixed. Even Stable branch SVN revision is also newer.. I am confused.. LOL!!!

I'm also confused! Various web searches suggest it's already a feature of chrome but I can't seem to find out how to use the damn thing!!!

Might be something which has to be added from addon developer side.. Don't know clear but might be some other forum guide you better.