The new Batman may be....

The whole weight/muscle mass gain interested me so after a tiny bit of Google I found this:

http://www.t-nation....out_bulking&cr=

Under the best possible circumstances (perfect diet, training, supplementation, and recovery strategies) the average male body can manufacture between 0.25 and 0.5 pounds of dry muscle tissue per week. That is the amount your natural body chemistry will allow you to build. So we're talking about around one or two pounds per month. It may not sound like much, but that can add up to twelve to twenty pounds over one year of training.

The whole weight/muscle mass gain interested me so after a tiny bit of Google I found this:

http://www.t-nation....out_bulking&cr=

Ok, then explain how Christian Bale managed it if it's as impossible as all of you claim...

Can any of you deny that he weighed 120lbs at the end of filming The Machinist?

Can any of you deny that 6 months later that he was a very fit, lean, muscled 210lbs after final training?

If you cannot do either of those things...then clearly it's not impossible. So then I ask you to explain what sort of magic is involved :p

Thank god.

I dunno I spent the night thinking about this...I would be alright with it...dunno why I just would be

(changed mind from earlier)

Surely there must be SOME amount of money that could tempt Bale into reprising the role.. god knows the film will make enough money!

I dunno I spent the night thinking about this...I would be alright with it...dunno why I just would be

(changed mind from earlier)

You never know. He seems a terrible choice now but might turn out to be great.

Hold on, at the end of the film he called him self Robin,...

No. The lady at the counter handing him the bag said he should use his first name more, and she called him Robin, which is his first name.

I'm curious what direction DC/WB will go with Batman for Justice League, will they shoehorn the Nolanverse into the JLverse, reboot Batman and reintroduce him in JL, or leave him out (I doubt it).

Robin has never been that good in the batman movies as a character, also because in the comics he's suppose to be a little kid and that wouldn't work out in the more adult and dark/serious batman tone we're in. So, having said that, with the way the movie ended and the fact his first name is Robin, meaning, or hinting, that he wouldn't use it for a character/alter-ego name that we could just go right into a nightwing setup without issue.

Actor aside a nightwing movie could do well to lead into a new batman and then JL. Actually I forget, is nightwing even in the JL? In any case, they'll do more batman movies for sure and if they don't want to flat out reboot it again, because they want to do JL as well, then having batman come back to help out would be the best way to start up another batch of batman films.