prayed online praying

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#31 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:25

All you atheists are so full of yourselves. You think everyone who believes in something is wrong. Well who cares? Let us believe what we want. It shouldn't even bother you. Also, if you don't like other people's posts about religion, just bypass it. There's no need to add your input. This wasn't a debate thread, but your atheistic way of life turns it into one.

We wouldn't have to be so vocal if religous folks at least stayed out of everyone elses lives.

#32 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,529 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:25

God Paradox: Time travel not possible because you can go back and kill GOD.

#33 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,653 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:27

I'd rather have imaginary friends more than real people as friends who are nothing but idiots who believe in nothing. As for hatred, I only hate people who are closed minded bigots who claim they have everything figured out, but actually know nothing.

It seems that I've touched a nerve but that's not surprising as I've seen from your previous posts how your religion has even turned you against your daughter.

#34 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,662 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:28

All you atheists are so full of yourselves. You think everyone who believes in something is wrong.

:rofl:

Well who cares? Let us believe what we want.

Your entitled to your ridicules beliefs and we are entitled to point out how horrific they are.

It shouldn't even bother you..

But it does because we have to live on the same planet as you.

Also, if you don't like other people's posts about religion, just bypass it.

No thanks, Ill touch up jesus's page on encyclopedia dramatica later on

There's no need to add your input.

Because ignorance cant stand freethought it burns.

This wasn't a debate thread, but your atheistic way of life turns it into one.

A site for praying about first world problems while people starve to death is far more offensive than blasphemy :)

Don't worry im sure the mods will move these posts to the thread where theists come to have their arguments annihilated :yes:

#35 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,529 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:30

Your entitled to your ridicules beliefs and we are entitled to point out how horrific they are.

Posted Image

#36 Secular Humanist

Secular Humanist

Neowinian Senior

• 3,904 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:32

All you atheists are so full of yourselves. You think everyone who believes in something is wrong. Well who cares? Let us believe what we want. It shouldn't even bother you. Also, if you don't like other people's posts about religion, just bypass it. There's no need to add your input. This wasn't a debate thread, but your atheistic way of life turns it into one.

Actually we think we are nothing and not full of anything. You are not bad to believe in something but believing in fictitious things can (and has throughout history) lead to very horrible events.

#37 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:39

We wouldn't have to be so vocal if religous folks at least stayed out of everyone elses lives.

Then maybe the admin here should make a ruling that God doesn't exist and anyone posting religious threads will be banned. Let's see how far that will go. There are more Christians here at Neowin then you can imagine. They just refuse to get into these stupid arguments that all you atheists want to start. They are a better Christian then I am.

I claim to follow God. But I am still a man and your atheistic drivel infuriates me. So then I get caught in these stupid arguments with all you atheistic bigots. I'm done with all stupid atheists. One of you atheists will get butt hurt over this and report my post and of course this will get deleted, then I will get warned and then banned.

Oh and of course, none of you atheist trolls will get warned. Why? I have no clue.

It seems that I've touched a nerve but that's not surprising as I've seen from your previous posts how your religion has even turned you against your daughter.

Turned me against my daughter? WTF are you talking about? Freaking trollish comment.

#38 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,662 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:41

Then maybe the admin here should make a ruling that God doesn't exist and anyone posting religious threads will be banned. Let's see how far that will go. There are more Christians here at Neowin then you can imagine. They just refuse to get into these stupid arguments that all you atheists want to start. They are a better Christian then I am

Because they know that their century's old arguments have been debunked to death :)

I claim to follow God. But I am still a man and your atheistic drivel infuriates me. So then I get caught in these stupid arguments with all you atheistic bigots. I'm done with all stupid atheists. One of you atheists will get butt hurt over this and report my post and of course this will get deleted, then I will get warned and then banned.
Oh and of course, none of you atheist trolls will get warned. Why? I have no clue.

Could be because there are no blasphemy laws here

#39 Rohdekill

Rohdekill

Neowinian Senior

• 3,627 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:48

So who monitors the site for appropriate prayers? What's to stop people from entering anything.....and I do mean anything!!?

#40 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,653 posts

Then maybe the admin here should make a ruling that God doesn't exist and anyone posting religious threads will be banned. Let's see how far that will go. There are more Christians here at Neowin then you can imagine. They just refuse to get into these stupid arguments that all you atheists want to start. They are a better Christian then I am.

Perhaps you need to grow up and get over your childish beliefs. By the way, pointing out that your beliefs are wrong isn't bigotry. Bigotry is denying gay couples the right to get married, denying women the right to occupy positions of authority in your churches, denying people jobs if they don't share your religion, denying women the right to control their own bodies and so on.

Turned me against my daughter? WTF are you talking about? Freaking trollish comment.

You try to control your daughter's body and deny her a proper education because of your religion and because you don't trust women. Not trolling, just pointing out the fact that your stone age beliefs are misogynistic and hateful.

#41 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Can't speak for all, but if you don't name call, harass, or resort to offensive language, it will be tolerated on these forums... mostly.
You must learn to speak with tact and how to gracefully criticize. No one is beyond criticism, especially when in general discussion. You just have to do it with some grace and humility.

#42 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• 5,541 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 23:54

Are there religious types who go overboard? Of course, but the other side certainly isn't taking the righteous path on these forums.

If you go looking for a fight, don't be surprised when you find one, and all that fun stuff.

#43 Shiranui

Shiranui

Iconoclast

• 4,030 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 00:35

Atheist troll?
This is not the Bible Belt, the Middle East or the developing world -- you are the one with the ridiculous worldview, not those who reject 'holy' books of dubious origin.

Again, why do you find bronze-age Palestinian mythology so compelling? I cannot think of anything more "un-American" than Christianity, and yet many of you American's claim to not be able to get enough of it.

#44 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:01

A great idea. :)

#45 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,870 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:11

This thread has been completely derailed from it's intention. Insults, personal attacks and overall immaturity seems to be the context of this thread now.

Thread Closed