New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax ?

Exerpt from AboveTopSecret:

Here are some smoking gun photos I found that will make you slap your forehead in embarrassment. You will probably be too embarrassed to speak after this. Take a good hard look at these photos. This will be the clincher that will change your mind if you are on the fence or an Apollo believer.

http://www.debunking...onspiracies.htm

5. Distinct line separating foreground from artificial backdrop

In many moon photos, you can see a distinct line between the foreground and backdrop, which consists of different textures, and indicates that the background is ARTIFICIAL, as in a movie set. Here is a clear example:

http://www.spacewall...5FlagSalute.jpg

IMPORTANT! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH SHEET can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

http://upload.wikime...2000-001114.jpg

4. Buzz Aldrin spotlight photo a smoking gun blunder

The famous photo of Buzz Aldrin standing in the spotlight is a giveaway in that he is being lit up in a spotlight from alleged sunlight while the ground around him is in darkness! How can the sun put a spotlight around a particular person like a stagehand pointing a spotlight on an actor or singer on stage?! This was obviously a major screw up, and NASA was reckless for thinking that no one would notice or that they could get away with it. In fact, it was such a blunder that NASA even tried to cover it up by brightening the rest of the surface in subsequent versions of it. Why would they do that if they had nothing to hide?

Here is the original version of it by NASA, which was released to newspapers in 1969:

http://grin.hq.nasa....2001-000013.jpg

Here is the edited version with the surface brightened up for the Lunar Surface Journal:

http://history.nasa....1-40-5903HR.jpg

8. Sun image on moon turns out to be light bulb in enhanced image

Here is another smoking gun that will make Apollo believers feel foolish and embarrassed. An Apollo image of the alleged sun from the moon?s surface turned out to be a big light bulb upon image enhancement! See images and enhancement below:

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/as12sunbulbrevise.jpg

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/11_14sunsetonmoon.jpg

more

Erm ... stop it. None of these photo's show anything they're being described to show. Also ... has anyone thought that when you see a photo that 'proves' something ... that perhaps the 'proof' photo was the hoax one? I just don't see the point in this.

The USA went to the moon. I'm not even American and I 100% believe they went and the photos are real.

I would like to call BS, but that's because I have faith that in this day and age, we have telescopes that can see the moon in very high detail, I'm sure someone could spend the time scanning the lunar surface and find the Flag, abandoned Rover, old Modules etc...

Edit

Lol the sun was a giant light bulb,

it technically still is a giant lightbulb :p

• Like 8

For every nutter that believes it was a hoax there are millions of documents, pictures, resources, first hand accounts, telescopic photographs from earth, and satellite images that proves that they were there.

all this hoax stuff needs to stop, common if we were not there, don't you think Russia at the time would of tried to disprove it or China now with their mapping of the moon, or heck all the satellites we have looking at it... or even better the laser retro reflector we can PROVE is on the moon wouldn't be there right?

all this hoax stuff needs to stop, common if we were not there, don't you think Russia at the time would of tried to disprove it or China now with their mapping of the moon, or heck all the satellites we have looking at it... or even better the laser retro reflector we can PROVE is on the moon wouldn't be there right?

Get out of here with your sound logic and facts. CAN'T YOU SEE THE WHITE SHEET IN THE PICTURE???

/s

• Like 2

Come on. I have family that worked on the lunar landers./ I also during tax time an aarp person who works here was a project lead at Grumman for the lunar lander and was at mission control when the landing happened. Also they have the lunar lander that was supposed to go on the next mission before it was cancelled here on long island.

It is not fake.

Besides the satellite pictures of the moon with our flag still there.

PS there would be multiple light sources on the moon, the sun. and the light being reflected off the earth.

• Like 2

Get out of here with your sound logic and facts. CAN'T YOU SEE THE WHITE SHEET IN THE PICTURE???

/s

Is that what they call "illustrating absurdity (the whole "moon hoax" thing) by being absurd??" :)

We went to the moon. There are satellite pictures that show the American flag still standing up along with the what's left of the lunar orbiters.

http://www.abc.net.a...tanding/4166604

You seriously take those **** poor fuzzy blurry images as proof of anything ??? LOL :rofl:

post-37120-0-05819300-1354123881.jpg

• Like 3

* Shows picture of astronauts on Moon*

"easily faked, backdrop, filmed in desert, etc."

*shows picture of Earth from the Moon*

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE EARTH LOOKS LIKE."

*shows pictures of rover on Mars*

"AIN'T NO PROOF MARS EVEN IS."

:rofl:

I'm not sure if these guys just don't believe we landed on the moon, or if the disavow the entirety of space travel. I mean Google maps must blow their tiny little minds.

• Like 4

You all do realise that Hum is just the messenger and posts (usually weird) news stories he finds, right?

I posted this to see what people thought -- unfortunately there aren't many intelligent replies.

I too, do not see the white sheet allegedly laying on the ground, and do not understand why there would be one, even on a movie set.

They may have sent men to the moon, however, it's pretty clear that none of the video or photographs were taken there.

Any photo expert who is bold enough to tell you the truth will tell you this too. Even the Hassalblad camera engineer, Jan Lundgren, who developed the camera that the Apollo astronauts used, said that he could not explain the discrepancies and anomalies in the Apollo photos.

Is Mars a hoax too? I mean surely Curiosity can't be real, right?

I do believe in the Mars rovers -- I see no reason to fake those.

They can easily edit out any Life signs found there. ;)

• Like 2

Is Mars a hoax too? I mean surely Curiosity can't be real, right?

I dunno, I get the feeling a human is behind it's twitter account. SOUNDS FAKE TO ME. :rofl:

They may have sent men to the moon, however, it's pretty clear that none of the video or photographs were taken there.

We can add this to the list of unintelligent replies, I guess.

• Like 4

You seriously take those **** poor fuzzy blurry images as proof of anything ??? LOL :rofl:

Those photos/images are as bad as fake UFO pics, you can see bugger all except pixels!

If better pictures could be taken at this time, don't you think they would have done it? There's always one snitch--If it were truly fake, a high up NASA personnel would have leaked it by now. Scientist all over the world have examined moon rocks--they would have been proven as fake. In 1969, we didn't have robots to just go fetch some rocks so that rules out that possibility. I'm not trying to start a flame war, rather bring up arguments.

• Like 1

I dunno, I get the feeling a human is behind it's twitter account. SOUNDS FAKE TO ME. :rofl:

We can add this to the list of unintelligent replies, I guess.

If you were intelligent, you would have READ the reasons why they are very unlikely to be genuine, before posting. :laugh:

You added no reasoning why you think the Moon images are real.

Why do some people spend so much time trying to discredit something, someone would have already confirmed it was faked if it was fake, its very hard to keep a secret for 40 years. And, at the time the USSR would have jumped at any opportunity to discredit the US. Unless of course it is a global conspiracy. Maybe the moon isn't real?

• Like 2