abovetopsecret movie set white sheet

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#136 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,097 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 18:30

Is Mars a hoax too? I mean surely Curiosity can't be real, right?

Mars doesn't even exist.

#137 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,097 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 18:37

When I was younger watching Dune, my father told me some CIA types were using a strange sound weapon in Vietnam. He said they used it on some prisoners and they started screaming before they fell to the ground into convulsions. He said it was inhumane and we continued to watch the movie. I don't know if it's true but he rarely told me about the two years he was over there. Very seldom would he tell me about his experiences.

This actually may be true in reality, and from what has been leaked and declassified over the years. The government has been tinkering with sound and sub-noise weapons for decades and decades.

#138 NightScreams

NightScreams

Neowinian

• 262 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 20:21

Skin, on 05 Oct 2013 - 14:37, said:Skin, on 05 Oct 2013 - 14:37, said:

This actually may be true in reality, and from what has been leaked and declassified over the years. The government has been tinkering with sound and sub-noise weapons for decades and decades.

It's definitely true and based on the research of 2 scientists that discovered the ability of sound to deter and there were a few interesting things tested in Nam as well. However many of these types of weapons are not practical, efficient or work as necessary and is why they don't currently use them or for some weapons just use them in very specialized situations. Again the stories of such things often in reality end up being rather ho hum.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!