Are you using the new MySpace?

Hey I'm on the waiting list so if any of you get some extra invites or something and want to share I'd be great.

I haven't been on MySpace since I moved to Facebook. I'm not sure I have a good reason to go back.

Are they going to be less nosey and give users more privacy? Not supporting IE9 is already enough for the ignore bin.

Hey I'm on the waiting list so if any of you get some extra invites or something and want to share I'd be great.

Bring back the epic invite threads :D

• 6 months later...

yeah, wtf? they sent me an invite in my email, and then say IE9 is unsupported?!? are they retarded? why can't they just make a webpage instead of designing a program that requires "special software"?

what's so important that plain ol' HTML could not be used? maybe their ad system required an advanced browser :D

MySpace sounds like a good idea for a self storage facility!

Good idea let me register the domain ..

Damn! Taken!!

@remixedcat: how about MySpaceBook.com? the worst of both worlds :3

it has a very metro feel to it from what i have seen in screen shots however, i can honestly say i have not gone to the myspace domain in nearly 5 years.

meanwhile-on-google-plus.jpeg

I must be the minority because my Google Plus feed has nearly 100 updates a day from people and is very active.

I must be the minority because my Google Plus feed has nearly 100 updates a day from people and is very active.

Mine has about 100 updates too...    from the same 4 - 5 people.