Haha! This is awesome! Remind me to bet against this fella again.

The short version: A week ago I was arguing via facebook with this guy I've never meet in my life, however we constantly argue because he is a Jet's fan and I am a Patriot's fan (NFL fans should need no further explanation). The conversations got so heated that I made a bet with him. If the Pats beat the Jets this past week then he would give me his DJ Headphones, a Beats Pro Detox he cherished over all things. The Pats not only won but destroyed the Jets.

I did not hear from him again so I just assumed he was mad as hell. I also forgot about the bet, until today. Something arrived.

post-4652-0-13501900-1354177879.jpg

Inside the box there was this note. I wont fully translate it. I just will tell you the phrase starts with the letter F and ends with 'you!'. And inside... his Beats! A little worn out, but they sound beautiful.

Gotta give it to him. He's honorable (Too bad he's still a Jets fan). He actually took his time to ask for my address to a mutual acquaintance (Too prideful to ask directly ;) ).

post-4652-0-32789200-1354178026.jpg

post-4652-0-66068200-1354178050.jpg

• Like 6

Wow. You don't see something like that everyday. If you ever meet him shake his hand from me, just out of respect that he actually hold his word..that he promised..on the internet. :|

Wow. You don't see something like that everyday. If you ever meet him shake his hand from me, just out of respect that he actually hold his word..that he promised..on the internet. :|

I will buy him a beer for sure.

Damn I need to find me a argue partner for Vikings :shiftyninja: :laugh:

For or against? I actually think Adrian Peterson is the best RB in decades.

I'd send him back a nice bottle of <insert spirit here> for doing the right thing :o

The headphones are still work a ton more than that >.<

+1

Awesome, man of he's word.

Wow, kinda gives you faith in humanity when you see or hear stories like this! Kudos to the man!

I already messaged him. I told him 'You're a man of honor, let me buy you a couple of beers next time I'm in town' he responded 'Yeah, sure, why not?'

I'm about to reply 'Of course I will be wearing the Beats' ;D Should I?

^ Naw, I wouldn't go that far.

Can't believe he did that. Not many people would.

Didn't do it. In fact it was the friendliest chat we'ever had.