florida georgia teen car stereo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#16 Aethec

Aethec

Neowinian Senior

• 2,218 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 20:49

6 out of 14 comments in this thread are implying that it's perfectly OK to shoot someone if they play loud music. What is wrong with you? :/

#17 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 20:51

Stand your ground should be what its name implies.

Stand YOUR ground.

If you go out of your way to confront someone and are looking for trouble then you lose this right.

But people are trying to apply it to situations like this, or zimmermans. They go about confronting and agitating something that they don't need to, and then when they do something bad they try and rely on this law.

#18 Doli

Doli

Goo ball

• 7,476 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 21:18

Now THIS Restores my faith in humanity! I HATE HATE HATE!, ****ing teens that play that loud music out of their car all hours of the night.

A man killing someone and fleeing the scene restores your faith in humanity?
You are a sick person.

#19 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 23:39

I've wanted to do this so many times... :angry:

Me too. I know it's wrong and I never would.....but I want to.

#20 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,992 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 23:46

The comments in this thread are a testament to why I have such intense distrust of gun advocates. Killing someone for being a little bit annoying is absolutely insane :/ and it's horrifying to see so many people that have no respect for the value of a human life.

#21 Original Poster

Original Poster

Systems Developer

• 3,009 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 30 November 2012 - 00:30

Now THIS Restores my faith in humanity! I HATE HATE HATE!, ****ing teens that play that loud music out of their car all hours of the night.

lucky im no longer a teen :3 when i used to drive a car ... big speakers in the back with a state of the art radio with usb and 4.5 jack port :3 those long rides out on the open roads ... made easy by really really loud ... 80s music

#22 jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

• 7,602 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:20

I've wanted to do this so many times... :angry:

I have always wanted to create an emp device that would disable the stereo and the cell phone that is always so prevalently attached to the ear...

#23 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,291 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:26

The comments in this thread are a testament to why I have such intense distrust of gun advocates. Killing someone for being a little bit annoying is absolutely insane :/ and it's horrifying to see so many people that have no respect for the value of a human life.

Javik.. Gun advocates don't advocate murder.. Murder has always been illegal..There are people with no respect for human life regardless of a firearm or not.

#24 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:31

6 out of 14 comments in this thread are implying that it's perfectly OK to shoot someone if they play loud music. What is wrong with you? :/

I don't think anyone is implying it is OK to shoot someone for this. It's just sarcasm, expressing how most of us hate it when people feel the need to annoy others with their music.

He may be a victim, but I don't think it isn't common knowledge that most people hate it. No one is saying this guy didn't overreact (he very much so did.) But this just emphasizes, don't be an idiot and do something that is going to annoy or disturb the general public.

He is only victim, because he himself made himself a victim, even if the "punishment" was ridiculous and insane. Must always be aware there are people like this out there.

#25 Shiranui

Shiranui

Iconoclast

• 3,955 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:35

You can never be quite sure when Americans are being ironic...

#26 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

I'm sorry, do you still exist?

• 1,776 posts
  • Phone: Stock LG Nexus 5

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:53

He is only victim, because he himself made himself a victim, even if the "punishment" was ridiculous and insane. Must always be aware there are people like this out there.

What a completely idiotic statement. His radio was loud and he was shot for it. You're implying that by playing loud music, you're inviting gun slinging psycho's to come kill you. So retarded.

Just an FYI, you can't justify a moron shooting someone over loud music. So please, stop trying. Of course, the gun advocates will just say "He was mentally unstable and should have never been allowed to carry a gun!" Give me a freakin' break. Humans cannot be trusted with guns. Plain and simple. Pro-gun folks are just as bad if not worse than religious nuts. When something bad happens "Ohhhh. God works in mysterious ways!" or in this case "He was mentally unstable and shouldn't have had a gun! We're not all like this!"

Newsflash, this guy has probably said the same thing multiple times, you know...before he shot someone. Because their music was too loud....yeah.

#27 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,291 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:57

What a completely idiotic statement. His radio was loud and he was shot for it. You're implying that by playing loud music, you're inviting gun slinging psycho's to come kill you. So retarded.

Just an FYI, you can't justify a moron shooting someone over loud music. So please, stop trying. Of course, the gun advocates will just say "He was mentally unstable and should have never been allowed to carry a gun!" Give me a freakin' break. Humans cannot be trusted with guns. Plain and simple. Pro-gun folks are just as bad if not worse than religious nuts. When something bad happens "Ohhhh. God works in mysterious ways!" or in this case "He was mentally unstable and shouldn't have had a gun! We're not all like this!"

Newsflash, this guy has probably said the same thing multiple times, you know...before he shot someone. Because their music was too loud....yeah.

One word, Paranoid. Do the math all gun owners aren't like him Why hasn't there been tens of millions of murders today in the U.S?

#28 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:06

One word, Paranoid. Do the math all gun owners aren't like him Why hasn't there been tens of millions of murders today in the U.S?

Two words, try again.

#29 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,291 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:07

Two words, try again.

Its ok chicken little, the sky isn't falling. I promise.

#30 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:08

Its ok chicken little, the sky isn't falling. I promise.

Speaking to me like a child doesn't change reality. But you're welcome to keep trying.