florida georgia teen car stereo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#46 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:15

Never once have I said "It can't happen to me". Contrary to what you obviously believe, I am not naive. I understand that there are things that I can't control. A gun doesn't change that. I don't need to wave a gun around to feel safe. It's as simple as that. If I'm ever in a situation where a gun could have saved my life, I'm sure you'll relish in the "I told you so". And for the record, "people like this guy" are out there bipping off about how guns are necessary and he's a responsible gun owner, just like you.

Everything you said before your last line was negated by your last line. "He shouldn't have done it" or "This guy went overboard" was instantly thrown out the window with "Well he's only a victim cause he made himself a victim". Load of crap.

And you know this guy said those things? You are reaching pretty hard now. You don't know that guy.

#47 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:18

So we're blaming the victim now? (At least, that's what I think you're insinuating, correct me if I'm wrong)

I can draw an analogy between your argument and the notion that somehow someone who was raped was "asking for it" because he or she dressed provocatively

No, not quite. I am saying what I said in my last line. Discretion over provocation. He is a victim, and it is sad he died. But as with any situation, it could have been avoided. There is a difference in senseless violence, and provoked violence.
I am not intending to blame the victim in any way, just that it could have been avoided. I hope that makes sense?

Everything you said before your last line was negated by your last line. "He shouldn't have done it" or "This guy went overboard" was instantly thrown out the window with "Well he's only a victim cause he made himself a victim". Load of crap.

I'm just going to say, let's agree to disagree. I don't want to argue about it. :/

#48 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

I'm sorry, do you still exist?

• 1,776 posts
  • Phone: Stock LG Nexus 5

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:20

And you know this guy said those things? You are reaching pretty hard now. You don't know that guy.

I'm not reaching at all. Like I said earlier, it's ok for him to own a gun and his rights to own one are of top priority. You know, until he shoots someone. Well duh, of course that's how it works. I'm not a drunk driver until I guess what, drive drunk and kill someone.

#49 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:22

I'm not reaching at all. Like I said earlier, it's ok for him to own a gun and his rights to own one are of top priority. You know, until he shoots someone. Well duh, of course that's how it works. I'm not a drunk driver until I guess what, drive drunk and kill someone.

Its ok for someone to own a knife and a baseball bat and rope and 2x4's all which are legal and all are something someone can kill someone with. What's your point murder is illegal no matter what.

#50 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:29

Its ok for someone to own a knife and a baseball bat and rope and 2x4's all which are legal and all are something someone can kill someone with. What's your point murder is illegal no matter what.

Oh look! Circular arguments again! NONE of those things are created specifically for the purpose of killing things. Period. We don't allow people to throw a grenade around like a catch ball do we? No. *rolls eyes*

NONE of those things you listed were created as weapons. They were created for other things. Can they be used like weapons? Sure. But that's not what they're made for. Guns are made SPECIFICALLY for hurting/killing.

Of course, you've managed to suck me back into this stupid circle again. Ah well, one day...one day.

#51 Guest_seanseany_*

Guest_seanseany_*

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:30

Seems legit, Thats the last time he pumps out beiber :rolleyes:

#52 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:34

Oh look! Circular arguments again! NONE of those things are created specifically for the purpose of killing things. Period. We don't allow people to throw a grenade around like a catch ball do we? No. *rolls eyes*

NONE of those things you listed were created as weapons. They were created for other things. Can they be used like weapons? Sure. But that's not what they're made for. Guns are made SPECIFICALLY for hurting/killing.

Of course, you've managed to suck me back into this stupid circle again. Ah well, one day...one day.

It doesn't matter! OMG ITS A WEAPON! EVIL!!!!!!! A gun is only dangerous in the hands of someone that wants to do harm with it. Sorry i'm not buying your peace love and happiness bullcrap, a gun can be used for good or evil, the majority of owners intend to use them for good um like say home protection, stopping them from possibly getting murdered or raped.. Circular arguments you say. you just made one yourself OMG A GUN is DESIGNED TO KILL,,

#53 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:54

It doesn't matter! OMG ITS A WEAPON! EVIL!!!!!!! A gun is only dangerous in the hands of someone that wants to do harm with it. Sorry i'm not buying your peace love and happiness bullcrap, a gun can be used for good or evil, the majority of owners intend to use them for good um like say home protection, stopping them from possibly getting murdered or raped.. Circular arguments you say. you just made one yourself OMG A GUN is DESIGNED TO KILL,,

Protecting your home by shooting someone. Yes. Killing is good. Same old same old. If you can't even acknowledge the fact that a gun is made specifically for killing/destroying, then there's no point in even discussing it further with you. Brick...wall.

#54 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:59

Protecting your home by shooting someone. Yes. Killing is good. Same old same old. If you can't even acknowledge the fact that a gun is made specifically for killing/destroying, then there's no point in even discussing it further with you. Brick...wall.

It doesn't matter if its designed to destroy it does nothing on its own. Killing to save ones life is a good thing and if you think that you shouldn't kill to save your life then by all means if you ever run into a situation with a psycho just sit in a fetal position and let him have his way with you.

You now made yourself look like you're anti self defense. Nice.

#55 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:28

It doesn't matter if its designed to destroy it does nothing on its own. Killing to save ones life is a good thing and if you think that you shouldn't kill to save your life then by all means if you ever run into a situation with a psycho just sit in a fetal position and let him have his way with you.

You now made yourself look like you're anti self defense. Nice.

Twisting words and arguing in circles. I'm pretty much done with you. At least until the next time we clash. Maybe by then you'll have realized how utterly ridiculous you sound when you accuse people of the most retarded things when arguing. Anti defense. LMFAO so silly.

#56 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:33

Twisting words and arguing in circles. I'm pretty much done with you. At least until the next time we clash. Maybe by then you'll have realized how utterly ridiculous you sound when you accuse people of the most retarded things when arguing. Anti defense. LMFAO so silly.

Yeah its pretty silly that someone wants to take away my right to self defense. Stay in the frozen tundra and don't worry about us in the U.S.

#57 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:40

Yeah its pretty silly that someone wants to take away my right to self defense. Stay in the frozen tundra and don't worry about us in the U.S.

Go ahead, point out where I said "Self defense is the devil"

#58 SupportGeek

SupportGeek

Neowinian

• 483 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:43

If it is shown that there was no "shotgun" as his lawyer claims, then this guy needs to fry, plain and simple.

My guess is there will not be any other weapon found, and he ran then hid because he knew he was in the wrong.
A responsible gun owner doesn't shoot in self defense then flee the scene, and not contact authorities, if its a good shoot done defensively, you would WANT law enforcement to show up so you can strengthen your case.
I will wait for confirmation that is was indeed NOT a defensive shoot, but his actions after the shoot are near criminal in nature, so it sure doesnt look good for him.

Unsurprising to see you back again, spreading your lies as usual. You anti-gun zealots are worse than even the most fanatical religious nutbags.

You may think his position is a Brick wall, reading your posts is like a broken record, only no one with any brains or sense is listening to you.

#59 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,776 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:53

If it is shown that there was no "shotgun" as his lawyer claims, then this guy needs to fry, plain and simple.

My guess is there will not be any other weapon found, and he ran then hid because he knew he was in the wrong.
A responsible gun owner doesn't shoot in self defense then flee the scene, and not contact authorities, if its a good shoot done defensively, you would WANT law enforcement to show up so you can strengthen your case.
I will wait for confirmation that is was indeed NOT a defensive shoot, but his actions after the shoot are near criminal in nature, so it sure doesnt look good for him.

Unsurprising to see you back again, spreading your lies as usual. You anti-gun zealots are worse than even the most fanatical religious nutbags.

You may think his position is a Brick wall, reading your posts is like a broken record, only no one with any brains or sense is listening to you.

Except, it isn't a lie. Guns are made specifically for killing/destroying. You would also be incorrect in your assumption that there isn't anyone with a brain or sense listening to me, there are plenty who agree with me here. I don't require their validation though. It's entirely up to them to post.

Of course, I fully expected the "He should fry if it wasn't in self defense!" from the pro-gun crowd.

#60 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:59

Except, it isn't a lie. Guns are made specifically for killing/destroying. You would also be incorrect in your assumption that there isn't anyone with a brain or sense listening to me, there are plenty who agree with me here. I don't require their validation though. It's entirely up to them to post.

Of course, I fully expected the "He should fry if it wasn't in self defense!" from the pro-gun crowd.

Wait wanting punishment for his crime is only a pro-gun crowd reaction??