• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,238 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:20

Wha?

If people have a mental disorder they were diagnosed then they're not allowed to own a firearm. But making everyone take a screen before buying a firearm opens up a can of worms, the government could make anything a mental illness and make it impossible to own a firearm based on their evaluation.

#92 Ph1b3r0pt1c

Ph1b3r0pt1c

Neowinian

• 401 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:30

The kind of sick comments being made in this thread are a shining testament to why I find it impossible to trust so called "sensible" gun owners. Reality is US culture places an unhealthy obsession upon violence and retribution.

Yes, it is, and I LOVE it.

So here's the $64k question... do you think people like him should be allowed to own guns?

Yes, do I win 64k$ now? Nice avatar btw.

#93 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,644 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 18:09

I think you can't play thought police and tell everyone they can't have something because someone does something stupid with it. We're talking millions and millions and millions of people and a few F up and you want to tell all the rest of the millions of people that have never committed a crime to give up their property? Personally I make sure I obey the law to the fullest because I don't want my second amendment right taken from me. But to have someone take my property away from me because of what some fool did that I don't approve of, that's just wrong. Essentially telling everyone that you can't be trusted..

Way to skirt the issue there pal, with evasiveness like that you should consider running for office. I hear politics is really kind to people that can waffle without actually saying anything ;) I think you've proven my point though, there's nothing "sensible" about you, or most gun nuts for that matter, you just want guns for everyone regardless of how unstable and dangerous they are.

Yes, do I win 64k$ now? Nice avatar btw.

No, but I think you for completely proving my point :D

If people have a mental disorder they were diagnosed then they're not allowed to own a firearm. But making everyone take a screen before buying a firearm opens up a can of worms, the government could make anything a mental illness and make it impossible to own a firearm based on their evaluation.

Yeah, it's much more reasonable to just let unstable people go and clean the corpses up as they go :laugh:

#94 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,238 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 23:27

Way to skirt the issue there pal, with evasiveness like that you should consider running for office. I hear politics is really kind to people that can waffle without actually saying anything ;) I think you've proven my point though, there's nothing "sensible" about you, or most gun nuts for that matter, you just want guns for everyone regardless of how unstable and dangerous they are.

No, but I think you for completely proving my point :D

Yeah, it's much more reasonable to just let unstable people go and clean the corpses up as they go :laugh:

Nope I would like the see the laws we have on the books now enforced better. If the government can't enforce the laws thats on the books now then how the hell are they going to enforce new ones? You know what, this discussion is over because you can't hold a discussion without insulting me and others like me.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!