Best Windows Phone 8 Apps

I figured I would get this going since the current Best Apps thread is for WP7. I just finished looking at the Lumia 810 on Tmobile and while its been a hard choice between the Galaxy S3, I have been eyeing Windows Phone 8 for a while now and am planning on sticking with Tmobile for a little longer. This will be my first smartphone so coming from iPhone/Android app land isn't an issue for me. What are some top apps I should look into for WP8? Is there an Instagram option yet?

Okay. Now here's the tricky part. Who wants to rhyme with me? Wait... wrong song. We were singing, right? All right, seriously... I' not sure how many WP8 specific apps are out yet. For example, there are quite a few Instagram alternatives, but they all exist on WP7 as well. Many devs have been updating their apps for WP8, again these are on WP7 as well.

So, I guess it'll be a minute before we start posting WP8 specific apps, if that's what you want.

Just read that Photosynth for WP8 is in final testing, we should get it soon. It was one of the apps I had on my WP7 device but couldn't get on my new 8X. BTW it will be a Lens app, so a small change to how you access it in WP8.

Since there is no offical TuneIn Radio app for WP8 yet someone made a replacement called WP8 Radio. Just put in the website url and it will find streams from sources like TuneIn as well as others.

Since there is no offical TuneIn Radio app for WP8 yet someone made a replacement called WP8 Radio. Just put in the website url and it will find streams from sources like TuneIn as well as others.

it got updated and re-released today...YAY! been waiting for that

Yeah, shortly after I posted the above I see the news on twitter. Either way they need to update the UI for WP8 as well, it's using small elements, text etc. Need a HD version.

Here are some that I am looking for, maybe those that already have Windows Phone could point me towards some alternatives if they exist

Spotify

Pandora (Heard this was coming soon)

Mint.com

Scoutmob

Instagram (viewing and posting)

WPCentral seems to be a good resource for any news to do with Windows Phone. Their app is also one of the best I've tried.

Metrotube is great and their upcoming WP8 update should make it even better.

Netflix does what it says on the tin and runs well.

Skype works well and its just a preview (beta) at the moment.

I'm still trying to find a good data monitor and weather app but at the moment I'm using Nokia's weather channel app from their collection.

One of the best games you need to try on WP8 is Taptitude.

I use Amazing Weather on my device, and they just pushed out a HD WP8 update last week. Now I get full double wide tile support as well. I never looked for a data monitoring app, I wish WP8s Data Sense app wasn't tied to carriers and thus only on verizon WP8 devices. I wish they'd open that up to anyone with a unlocked device but I suppose it might require some carrier backend support to run fully since it does a bit more than just track how much data you're using.