The Great Neowin eBay Challenge [2012]

OK Great People Of Neowin, Read on...

So I got a refund from a seller on eBay because they could no longer sell me the shoes they promised. I since found the same shoes cheaper on eBay anyway. So with the current outstanding balance in my PayPal Account been

3.46GBP

My Challenge to you lovely people is that you have to find me something on eBay for ?3.46.

The Rules are:

It can be ANYTHING, From Any Category. Points will be awarded for Creativity,Flare,General Kookiness and Originality. Most obscure thing will win hands down!

The WHOLE Total including P&P to the UK has to add up to 3.46GBP

So IF I deem it prudent I will send the poster the gift, Think of it as an Early Christmas Present.

Merry Christmas

I cant like the posts here Damn! Good work guys.

Loving The Mug One. Thats the best one so far.

Feathers HAHA!

Calculators. Old Hat :-p

Dont like The Goonies lol

HAHAH Loving the additions. Its between The Mug and The Willy Soap! Perfect gift for someone later...Click > Save > Favorites (I don't know what browser I am using there ;-) but you get the idea!)

I thought this said Sleeping with Mother LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladybird-Shopping-Mother-Notebook-/271099411853?pt=UK_Stationery&hash=item3f1ec8bd8d

HAHAH Loving the additions. Its between The Mug and The Willy Soap! Perfect gift for someone later...Click > Save > Favorites (I don't know what browser I am using there ;-) but you get the idea!)

Ohhh.... here it is!

New Genuine Leather Harness Mouth Soft Solid Ball Gag 45mm Mouth Plug

There was another one that was breathable, but I figure that kind of defeats the purpose, right??

Probably shouldn't have opened those at work. :laugh:

OK Great People Of Neowin, Read on...

So I got a refund from a seller on eBay because they could no longer sell me the shoes they promised. I since found the same shoes cheaper on eBay anyway. So with the current outstanding balance in my PayPal Account been

My Challenge to you lovely people is that you have to find me something on eBay for ?3.46.

The Rules are:

It can be ANYTHING, From Any Category. Points will be awarded for Creativity,Flare,General Kookiness and Originality. Most obscure thing will win hands down!

The WHOLE Total including P&P to the UK has to add up to 3.46GBP

So IF I deem it prudent I will send the poster the gift, Think of it as an Early Christmas Present.

Merry Christmas

How about this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-In-1-Survival-Emergency-Kit-LED-Flashlight-Compass-Flint-With-Outdoor-Tool-/310403321455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item48457ace6f

Never know when it will come in handy. A great addin to your emergency/survival kit. Sorry, this is just how my mind works.