• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 OP Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:54

while ((read=in.read(buf, 0, 4096)) > 0) {

this is going good so far :D just one smmmallllll issue .... the code I have at the moment only works if the sending is within the while loop (which is fine) but its adding all the previous messages on to it :3 imma try flushing it but im pretty sure that will just clear everything except the last byte

#17 kjordan2001

kjordan2001

Mystery Solver

Posted 07 December 2012 - 16:47

this is going good so far :D just one smmmallllll issue .... the code I have at the moment only works if the sending is within the while loop (which is fine) but its adding all the previous messages on to it :3 imma try flushing it but im pretty sure that will just clear everything except the last byte

It's not something like you're re-using the CharArrayWriter instance without calling reset() on it, is it?

#18 OP Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

Posted 07 December 2012 - 20:51

It's not something like you're re-using the CharArrayWriter instance without calling reset() on it, is it?

it might be O.o .... im not that knowledgeable on all these things yet ... I only know whatI have used and i have never used the reset xD last year all my work was mainly GUI and logic based rather then using all the libraries :p i will look into this reset function .... I tried nulling it so javas garbage collection would handle it but that messed things up

#19 OP Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

Posted 08 December 2012 - 00:26

ok reset and all that works BUT OMG 2bytes are being added somewhere and I dont know why or how ... it says on the sending side its 256...then on the recieving side when it goes to decrypt it... its apprently 258 ...

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!