Starting to get annoyed with my choices in PC games

wouldn't know what to suggest i think you have bad taste in games..

Skyrim really ? lol

years ago i played lots and loved gaming.

in 2013 i'm bored and don't bother anymore.. PC gaming sucks

and console gaming is worse (for kids and noobs)

so get used to it i would be willing to bet you will be gaming less and less

as you become jaded.. thinking its more of the same olf crap rehashed ..and not very well at that

Judging by what your posts usually consist of, I'm pretty much convinced you fall under both of these categories.

Will try the STALKER series out. Thanx.

Everyone has their opinions about games and gaming in general. Just because you have become a hater towards gaming, doesn't mean I or others will.

your topic title would seem to suggest otherwise ;) lol

Judging by what your posts usually consist of, I'm pretty much convinced you fall under both of these categories.

classic response lol

i'm 37 and enjoy gaming and the older we go back the better the games are it seems.

and if you wanna see some proof go look at the reviewer and users rankings and comments over at Metacritic.

guys gimme a break i could write your responses for you.. so predictable its not funny.

like i said about metracritic people usually form a consensus and how this reflects i'm a scumbag personally i have no idea lol

take the Need For Speed games. i was always a fan of them and now a days i won't touch em with a 10 foot poll

unless i go read a lot of reviews first etc.. why would that be ?

but uhh sure whatever fine i'm the ONE and ONLY guy who thinks console gaming has devolved lol

I usually say what others are thinking but wouldn't dare open their mouth for fear of being mocked or something.

I truely beleive any opinion or thought si have on PC's gaming and consoles etc are common and shared with

a millions of people across the world. but for some reason it seems people speak up in some places and not others.

So lets summarize.. i hate console gaming and think its for noobs.. awell ithe only people i know that use them

don't know how to play games on their PC. For example I had my brother try like hell top get me to put GTA 4 on his nforce 2 mobo PC

and i told em its not gonna work but he insisted and i said its not gonna run lol

He doesn't have a clue what will or won't run on a PC.. hence the clear reason why him and many others i know use consoles.

Because its a noob machine, sorry but its a fact..

and about being JADED with PC gaming ? I'm not the only one.. read teh topic title on this topic lol