Google shipping for Nexus

I ordered a Nexus 10 from Google on Friday and it was estimated to ship in 1-2 weeks. Well, I got an email over the weekend that it shipped and they gave me a tracking number. Being that it's the weekend, the tracking number doesn't show anything since the package hasn't been shipped yet. Does anyone know what ship method Google uses? Do they ship Ground or even better one of the air methods? I'd love to see it in the next couple of days. UPS Ground to my home is 5 days so I guess Friday is better than nothing and gives me the weekend to play.

I ordered a Nexus 10 from Google on Friday and it was estimated to ship in 1-2 weeks. Well, I got an email over the weekend that it shipped and they gave me a tracking number. Being that it's the weekend, the tracking number doesn't show anything since the package hasn't been shipped yet. Does anyone know what ship method Google uses? Do they ship Ground or even better one of the air methods? I'd love to see it in the next couple of days. UPS Ground to my home is 5 days so I guess Friday is better than nothing and gives me the weekend to play.

For my Nexus 4, they shipped using 2nd day Air.

You can pick up your package from nearby UPS warehouse if you won't be at home sign for it.

Well I got mine today and the box was indeed marked 2nd day air. I am work so I don't have time to play too much but I have it plugged in and it's downloading all my apps I already purchased or downloaded. What an amazing tablet so far. The pixel density is amazing as is the performance. It also seems to be at a proper HD aspect ratio vs the iPad which seems more square. I can't wait to get home and start customizing it. Going Android is the best thing I've done since buying the original iPhone. I can't ever see myself going back unless Apple complete overhauls iOS.