Photo

Existing Movies onto Android Device

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Frantix

Frantix

Neowinian

Posted 08 December 2012 - 15:30

Remixed cat that's a really good idea, I won't use a NAS But I can use my media centre pc and some software. I've decided on the asus transformer pad infinity though as it has all the things on it that I want, including a full size USB port on the docking station, I'm going o go and pick one up from best buy today. Hopefully there won't be any problems taking it back and using it in the EU.

#17 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 08 December 2012 - 17:36

Remixed cat that's a really good idea, I won't use a NAS But I can use my media centre pc and some software. I've decided on the asus transformer pad infinity though as it has all the things on it that I want, including a full size USB port on the docking station, I'm going o go and pick one up from best buy today. Hopefully there won't be any problems taking it back and using it in the EU.

You;re welcome. :)

and yep.... I wanna get a good NAS myself but the one I want's pretty pricey.... I want an IOSafe Fireproof NAS drive but the one I want's like 900 bucks and I'm soooooo broke right now.... :(

might just have to get the regular version.... :( they use Synology and I've heard very good things about them....

#18 dancedar

dancedar

Neowinian

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:12

I'd stick with 720p converts for space and the face the 7's screen is only 800xsomething...1080 is overkill for the space. MX Player is awesome, too, especially as it uses the GPU for decoding which greatly eases load on the cpu and is better for battery life.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!