Pink is nice ..

Was this back when there was that hoo-ha about Chik-fil-a (or whatever it's called) being publicly against homosexuals? This then being taken to show that KFC were for the rights of homosexuals?

Was this back when there was that hoo-ha about Chik-fil-a (or whatever it's called) being publicly against homosexuals? This then being taken to show that KFC were for the rights of homosexuals?

Chick-fil-a was not publically against homosexuals. Stop adding to the bull****. The owner did not support gay marraige. That is all.

• Like 2

HELL YES!!!!

and it's funny the great lakes science center in cleveland hates peeps.... when I went there there was this lab setup and this guy would do tons of ways to torture peeps!!! it was amazing! LOL

Chick-fil-a was not publically against homosexuals. Stop adding to the bull****. The owner did not support gay marraige. That is all.

Yikes. Sometimes I have to wonder if people read what they have written before hitting the post button. Was that really necessary? I got my information muddled on a subject I barely remember, no need to get offensive. A nice, polite correction would have sufficed...

Yikes. Sometimes I have to wonder if people read what they have written before hitting the post button. Was that really necessary? I got my information muddled on a subject I barely remember, no need to get offensive. A nice, polite correction would have sufficed...

Pink is for breast cancer....nice photoshop job though. The Colonel died in 1980, long before any pink ribbons.

Yeah, Col. Sanders died years ago.... many years ago, to be honest. He was known for wearing white suits, so ths was definitely phtotshopped. Nice pic though.

I"ll try to do that next time. Just get tired of people distorting reality. Liberals (mostly gays) had called Chick-fil-a a place of hate when that was not true.