What celebrities in 2012 so far, have most annoyed you ?

I don't usually get annoyed (or really even notice) celebrities, but when I visited IMDB yesterday (or perhaps a few days ago) I saw the headline "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Holding Hands somewhere" (I don't remember where) on the front page and was instantly annoyed in a way I haven't been in a long while.

So, Justin Bieber and whoever Selena Gomez is.

Two words.....Katie Price

I honestly can't understand why certain aspects of the media are so fascinated by this woman. She's the most needy, manipulative PITA I've ever read about.

Celebrities don't annoy me. Magazines and Newspapers annoy me when they all assume that I care about the lives of these celebrities to the point where there is no avoiding hearing about the latest hissy fit that celebrity <X> had in a club.

Pretty much everyone who haven't done a single thing worth while but consider themselves a celebrity.

Like, reality show losers, x factor contestants and pretty much everyone on ITV2.

It's not PSY's fault for bombarding, his fault for creating that crap....it is everyone who liked it causing the bombardment.

For me it is Rihanna, Niki Minaj, any and all reality tv people esp the Kardashians...those are pretty much on top.

Taylor Swift (the relationship expert) and that song she keeps releasing over and over. The Kardashians, Niki Minaj and the Duggars!