eBay iTunes Gift Cards?

Does anyone know if these are OK to buy? You save almost ?5 per ?15 credit. Normally i would think it was a scam but some of these power sellers are knocking them out in the 100s and all have 100% feedback.

They do say you are not receiving a card, but only a code to enter, seems fishy to me as how are they able to sell them so cheap? but then all feedback is spot on and there is lots being sold.. it doesn't add up?

Oftentimes these sellers are using stolen/fraudulent credit/debit/bank details in order to buy the credits.

Then they sell them to you and it is pure profit for them.

So yeah usually it works, but it means helping crooks get rich. :p

I've not tried iTunes cards but I have bought Xbox360 gold memberships and PSN points from ebay. Every time the code was emailed to me INSTANTLY and every one worked. Done this at least 6-8 times with no problems. Saved a bit each time and saved me going out to the shop.

I just checked their feedback which you have done.

I can't tell you to go for it, but I would

I've done a bit more digging and as above they are likely bought with stolen cards, some users have had their accounts frozen, but the maximum penalty was the remaining credit removed... i guess it's not our fault as we don't know the card is stolen, but now i do know.. i'd rather not fund this market because it could easily happen to me.