Man shoots girlfriend over 'Walking Dead' argument

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#91 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,085 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:55

The only affect banning guns would have is removing an easily available tool from the reach of people involved in highly emotive incidents. There's no way any kind of ban could affect someone who has planned their actions beforehand.

And no, I'm not advocating the USA banning guns. That ship sailed long before your constitution was even written.

#92 Rippleman

Rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 3,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:06

Please explain to me how banning guns would end murders? Explain to me how it would make me safer when there are so many other means of murdering someone. Funny how none of you anti gunners commented in the thread about the guy that stabbed someone to death and then used a cross bow to murder his school instructor..Please tell me how banning guns would stop stuff like that from happening..

King, even a redneck can figure this out: answer the following questions to see if you can win big!

$1,000,000 question, what is the easiest way to kill 10 people in least amount of time? a) knife b) hands c) Gun
$2,000,000 question, which can kill without even being close to the person(s) you wish to kill? a) knife b) hands c) Gun
$3,000,000 question, which is the least "personal" way to kill someone? a) knife b) hands c)Gun
$4,000,000 question, which method requires the least amount of effort to kill someone? a) knife b) hands c) Gun
$5,000,000 question, which method can "anyone" (big person or small person) use to kill anyone (big person or small person)? a) knife b)Hands c) Gun

#93 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,307 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:21

1. a Bomb
2. a Bomb
3. least personal way to kill someone? LOL wtf kind of question is that.
4. a knife can kill someone just as easily as a gun don't try to play that game and knives are plentiful and they are designed to slash cut and stab oh my!
5. that's right a gun can save a small person from a big person, to bad murder rape victims didn't have something to protect them.

There are ways to kill massive amounts of people without using a firearm.
Posted Image

#94 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

• 10,000 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:26

1. a Bomb
2. a Bomb
4. a knife can kill someone just as easily as a gun don't try to play that game and knives are plentiful and they are designed to slash cut and stab oh my!
5. that's right a gun can save a small person from a big person, to bad murder rape victims didn't have something to protect them.

Posted Image

And what's worse is 1 and 2 are quite easy to make with what you already have in your house.

#95 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:32

1. a Bomb
2. a Bomb

So the gist of your argument is, because there are other things that were designed for other purposes used to kill people, you should be allowed to own something that was created expressly for the purpose of ending another persons life?

If you get mugged at gunpoint you don't be a hero, you will loose your phone, wallet, is it really worth losing your life or ending someone elses over material things?

#96 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,307 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:48

You dont know that, plenty of people have been killed at the hands of thugs.

#97 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:51

So that justifies letting everyone have a weapon?

What scares me more is you think killing someone is justified in most situations.

Someone breaks in. Kill them.
Someone mugs you. Kill them.
Someone tries to rape you. Kill them.

There are alternatives, rape alarms, pepper spray, etc..

#98 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,307 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:58

Where did i ever say everyone shoukd have a gun? You all keep saying that but I never said everyone should have a gun. I support the law as it is now and that means I think felons and the mentally ill shouldnt have acess to firearms.

lol rape alarms funny, call the police while they're stabbing or shooting you lol. by the time the police arrive they'll be taking pics of your dead body.

#99 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:58

Do you get stabbed, shot on a regular basis?

#100 TurboShrimp

TurboShrimp

Neowinian

• 320 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:59

This just goes to show you how crazy and messed up some people really are. its sad

#101 briangw

briangw

The best damn band in the land!!!

• 3,487 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 07 December 2012 - 14:03

Maybe the guy thought she was turning.

I LOL'd at this.

#102 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

• 10,000 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 14:05

So that justifies letting everyone have a weapon?

What scares me more is you think killing someone is justified in most situations.

Someone breaks in. Kill them.
Someone mugs you. Kill them.
Someone tries to rape you. Kill them.

There are alternatives, rape alarms, pepper spray, etc..

These kinda fail as they require people to care about other people and the three acts you named tend to be commited by people the would could do without.

#103 Rippleman

Rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 3,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 14:32

1. a Bomb
2. a Bomb

guess i was wrong, even a redneck can't figure it out

#104 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,307 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 16:35

Do you get stabbed, shot on a regular basis?

No but the idea that someone should only keep a rape alarm with them is funny. Hey stop raping me or ill press my rape alarm! A rape alarm would be a good compliment to actual forms of self defense.

#105 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 7,466 posts
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 07 December 2012 - 16:39

I'm not sure where you're from where it's OK to shoot someone in the back just because they didn't leave right away, but it's not Earth.

Just had to quote this for the 100% truth it holds :D