Man shoots girlfriend over 'Walking Dead' argument

Disarming people and putting them at the mercy of their attackers is all fine and dandy to you right. We all know that if guns were banned thugs,murderers and rapist would still exsist. An estimated 2 millon people in the U.S are saved by a gun a year. Use pepper spray a rape alarm ( that one still makes me laugh) that will save you! I hope its not a windy day or ur in doors.. Non leathal options are not always a viable option so tell me what are.they to do when they cant use those? I also carry pepper spray though because unlike what you think I know when to use a gun and when not to.

Disarming people and putting them at the mercy of their attackers is all fine and dandy to you right. We all know that if guns were banned thugs,murderers and rapist would still exsist. An estimated 2 millon people in the U.S are saved by a gun a year. Use pepper spray a rape alarm ( that one still makes me laugh) that will save you! I hope its not a windy day or ur in doors.. Non leathal options are not always a viable option so tell me what are.they to do when they cant use those? I also carry pepper spray though because unlike what you think I know when to use a gun and when not to.

Oh, well ok then! I guess that settles that! Carry on! *rolls eyes*

No one said banning guns would stop rape, murders or anything else you'd like to come up with because you obviously are incapable of truly understanding the point. It would however, take at least one weapon which can be used in any of those things...away. One of the more dangerous weapons I might add. I know I know. We should get rid of butter knives too. What a ridiculous argument.

I hope you're not getting that 2 million figure from Gary Kleck as he only surveyed 5,000 people to base that figure on. The NCVS said guns are only used 100,000 times a year defensively and they surveyed 90,000. A far more reliable figure.

It would also take a fair amount of wind to render a pepper spray useless.

I hope you're not getting that 2 million figure from Gary Kleck as he only surveyed 5,000 people to base that figure on. The NCVS said guns are only used 100,000 times a year defensively and they surveyed 90,000. A far more reliable figure.

It would also take a fair amount of wind to render a pepper spray useless.

Yeah you dont need hurricane force winds to have the pepper spray come back in your face.

Yeah you dont need hurricane force winds to have the pepper spray come back in your face.

dude save your breath some people like to feel morally superior and for their hands to remain bloodless.

dude save your breath some people like to feel morally superior and for their hands to remain bloodless.

rofl.....I don't mind my bloody hand when I'm..........wait for it..............

cutting a fish.