Concurrent player statistics?

I know steam does concurrent players online in graph form, can they do it by game? Also, similar to bf3stats[dot]net, where it shows the number of players online (per platform) are there sites (I tried looking at Elite) for call of duty players concurrently? What about Halo 4 (even though it is single platform) and any big PS3 / PC exclusives?

Example:

FyrtO.png

Steam can only show stats for games in which it hosts and provides it would be impossible for them to show the states for xbox games or for Halo as it is not something they provide.

But what about multiplatform games? I really want specific game stats across multiple platforms (excluding obviously Halo) if possible, but thanks this does help with some of the PC market.

For consoles, it depends on the game. Some games will show the number of players online like Call of Duty: Black Ops/Modern Warfare 2 (I don't know if Black Ops 2 shows it). And for PC, you can't find out the number of players for games outside of Steam (e.g. Origin, Impulse).

Steam can only show stats for games in which it hosts and provides it would be impossible for them to show the states for xbox games or for Halo as it is not something they provide.

I know, that's why I am asking if there are Halo, Call of Duty, and any PS3 exclusive community websites that provide stats like my example of BF3stats.net.

Found one for Halo one Waypoint, just took a bit of time. Halowaypoint > Halo 4 Intel > Playlists / Spartan Ops. Now if I could just find PS3 / Xbox live player #s for CoD.