'Time' Announces Its Top Ten Video Games Of 2012

The only problem I kinda had with ME3s ending is that it just felt like all the choices you did from the first game right up to that point didn't mean much when all we get is a simple, "'pick the ending you really want'" type deal.

I would have much liked it if the game worked out which ending to go with on it's own based on everything I had done from the very start and not just gave me the option, which again, made it feel like everything I did didn't actually matter.

Having said that the game itself was fine, gameplay was what I expected going in.

As for the list, haters gonna hate but I think Halo 4 should've been higher at least.

You are just upset that they have the same key for jump and cover :rofl: :p

That's only a small part of it. I feel like the more features they added to the games the more uninteresting they got and they took away everything that made ME1 the great game that it is. I only managed to make it a few hours into ME3 before I couldn't take it anymore. Maybe one day when all the dlc is released and it's "done" I'll give it another chance.

'All form, no substance'

Righto.

How did you get to be a vet with posts like these? Seriously? I disagree with the praise ME3 gets and you take it personal?

I never take it personal. Doesn't mean I cant have fun.

Oh, right. So you're trolling. Which as a vet you'd understand is against the rules of the forums.

Why me deconstructing your opinion while having fun equals as trolling?

Okay, comeon guys. Lets focus on the games, not on personal likings and dislikings

Not to worry. I blocked him.

I think GW2 out of all the games on the list fits in at spot #1. Mostly because I've been waiting about 5 years to play it and it lived up to everything I wanted it to be and more. And out of all the games on the list besides Torchlight 2 it's the only one I've actually played. :rofl:

Though I am interested in xcom. I've heard it deserves the praise it gets from friends. No time for it though, in between playing BF3 and GW2.

Guild Wars 2 - top game of the 2012? Seriously Time?!

While i did not like GW2 as much as i liked the first one (i consider the first game one of the best game i ever played) what actually makes all the other sequels better ?

Because save for Dishonored big sequels is prety much the only thing we got this year.

My personal favority this year is XCOM.