it's all about personality... and if you enjoy threads like this you have a good one! we need more happeh people!!!!! :cat:

it's all about personality... and if you enjoy threads like this you have a good one! we need more happeh people!!!!! :cat:

Yeah I get on with happy, positive people. Also slightly insane people. I have so many awesome in-jokes with my close friends! Me and my friends have made up a place that's like Subway but they use massive sausages instead of bread, and stuff them with turkey and cheese or whatever. And also or some reason there's a running joke with one of my friends that Matt Damon and Patrick Stewart live together in an apartment and we make up scenarios for them to be in. >_>

..... But I'd never talk about those things on the internet.

... Damn. Now I look like a weirdo. :woot:

• Like 1

Ahh I can't be that weird. I don't browse 4chan OR YouTube comments... the darkest corners of the web. :rofl:

Ahh I can't be that weird. I don't browse 4chan OR YouTube comments... the darkest corners of the web. :rofl:

Really? Then why did I see your name in the 4chanYouTubeDatersAnonymous channel the other day? :woot:

tiagosilva29: Almost as weird as Hum.

I don't really care all that much for sausage. Or for Schnitzel. The spaghetti napoletana I just had were much better.

I don't really care all that much for sausage. Or for Schnitzel. The spaghetti napoletana I just had were much better.

and I just had bob evan's tender chicken and a berked perterder and some mmmm good cappucino...

If you think that's dark, I've got bad news for ya...

Great, now I want to eat spaghetti really bad.

I'm telling you, if I don't have any at home I'll make you come over and bring me some.

It's just a 2 hour ride and seeing how mean it is to make other people hungry for something really yummy this seems perfectly appropriate.

Glassed Silver:mac

Sorry GS, there are no spaghetti left. Try an Italian restaurant in Kassel.

No money... :(

Don't forget the meatballs

Sam_meatball_patch_ido.png

My meatball!

Glassed Silver:mac

The thread title and topic is forum [members'] personalities. This is forum members showing their personalities :)

biggest feckin' hippie: Calum :D

• Like 3