Photo

George Zimmerman sues NBC for making him say racist comments?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 OP *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:21

no I am looking at the current public evidence, of which theres plenty that goes negatively, firstly its a gated community so a person skipping through the yards is suspicious when you don't recognize that person. secondly trayvon wasnt some little teen, he was over 6 feet tall, had a gold grill and numerous tattoos, as well he was suspended from school for 10 days during the time this happened, his twitter feed and Facebook feed have numerous posts that show him selling other people weed. the eyewitness reports that have come out describe trayvon on top of zimmerman bashing his head into the concrete just like zimmerman said, we have pictures now showing his broken nose and bloody face, and thats after he was likely cleaned up a bit, the back of his head showed various cuts and bruises also fitting with zimmermans story, another obvious thing is that people wont usually be on the phone with the cops when theyre out to commit a murder and from what zimmerman was saying on the phone he was not saying anything racist, he was asked what race the person was by the dispatcher

adding to my point its not illegal to go ask someone what they are doing, they dont have a right to start bashing someones head in the concrete because someone wanted to know what they were doing

Ok how about you post that public evidence you claim. And What Travon was doing in school or prior to simply walking home has nothing to do with anything. Travon's walking home and being harrassed by Zimmerman is all that matters. Where's the evidence of the eyewitnesses? I've not seen anything posted. Either produce it or stop making stuff up.

#32 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:25

Ok how about you post that public evidence you claim. And What Travon was doing in school or prior to simply walking home has nothing to do with anything. Travon's walking home and being harrassed by Zimmerman is all that matters. Where's the evidence of the eyewitnesses? I've not seen anything posted. Either produce it or stop making stuff up.

They can't. And while they post what Trayvon, a youth who was not mentally fully developed and in a stage of wild behavior as much teens are, what he did... They refuse to air out all the dirty laundry Zimmerman had about him... like his resisting arrest, bad attitude towards others of different color, and other such bad behavior.

#33 logicwin

logicwin

Neowinian

• 212 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:27

http://www.wagist.co...in-doubled-back

http://www.wagist.co...n-a-drug-dealer

http://frontpagemag....artin-shooting/

http://www.nypost.co...d9LtYlZaE41WzFP

#34 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:38

What's also funny, is when a car is following me, and people get out, my normal instinct is to attack them..... So Zimmerman must be telling the truth, because it all makes so much sense. I can't tell you how many times when I see someone following me I just start beating them up.

#35 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:46

To be on topic, Zimmerman killed the boy and Zimmerman should not be given any room to sway things in his favor. He is merely distracting from what occurred. That is the point of bringing out what actually happened and that Zimmerman is a murderer.

WTF?
So if someone is charged with a crime then they should have no chance for building a defense. Yeah, ok.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

#36 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:50

WTF?
So if someone is charged with a crime then they should have no chance for building a defense. Yeah, ok.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

There is still that, but the evidence is not pointing to innocent unless you omit all the details that show how Zimmerman disregarded every single instruction, order, and otherwise common sense.

#37 OP *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:50

What's also funny, is when a car is following me, and people get out, my normal instinct is to attack them..... So Zimmerman must be telling the truth, because it all makes so much sense. I can't tell you how many times when I see someone following me I just start beating them up.

I know right?

#38 matt4pack

matt4pack

Neowinian

• 787 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:55

That's a really a horrible analogy and you're not the kid so you don't know what he was thinking. Yes their are people in the world who will attack you for just looking at them wrong

#39 farmeunit

farmeunit

The other white meat.

• 2,762 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 22:56

I'm hope our system isn't so screwed up that he does win. NBC didn't make him say those things and if it comes off as racists, perhaps he needs to own it. He made those statements. I hope that Zimmerman goes to jail for the murder as well.

Did you read the same story you posted? He's saying the edited his comments, leaving our the part about the dispatcher asking him about ethnicity.

#40 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 23:08

That's a really a horrible analogy and you're not the kid so you don't know what he was thinking. Yes their are people in the world who will attack you for just looking at them wrong

Is it really a horrible analogy? Or is it more horrible to think that there are a lot of people just waiting to beat people up when they exit their cars because they feel like they are being followed in the middle of the night, in a gated secured community, while he was on his way back from the store with drinks and candy.

#41 OP *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 23:20

OK I change my stance on this. Seems I was missing some facts not immediately evident. Seems Zimmerman is being maligned.

#42 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 23:33

OK I change my stance on this. Seems I was missing some facts not immediately evident. Seems Zimmerman is being maligned.

:o

#43 OP *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:31

If the witness's statement regarding what he saw was true and give the injuries on Travon were fairly non-existent supporting Zimmerman's account, then Zimmerman may have been justified in shooting Travon. That's also given that Zimmerman didn't confront Travon but rather Travon confronted Zimmerman. Cause most likely whoever did he confronting also instigated the fight.

I had imagined a whole different map of the area than what I saw depicted. Zimmerman likely saved his own life by having that gun.

My thoughts were when I heard of Travon having tats that it was likely just a normal thing. But other supporting information suggests Travon was the type to be in trouble.

#44 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:51

If what he says is true, he should win. We know our media is out of control and needs reining in, for sure.

#45 MDboyz

MDboyz

Neowinian

• 1,232 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:14

Serious if the media reported the news as it was without edit anything and also without mentioned the race, this wouldn't make the news like this. Also, people are so quick jumping on the conclusion and pull out the race card whenever a white person attacks a black person.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!