video card dying? gtx 570

I was playing age of empires 3 and during it windows 7 crashed (never has before ). There are abunch of corrupted pixels on my screen and the video card in device manager has an error code "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" I bought the video card prob like 5 months ago its this card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130593

Did you manage to fix this in the end? Also, are you runninf latest drivers? I find if you let Windows assigne the drivers they usally suck.

If it's showing signs of problems on screen, then it sounds like it's become faulty.

I would reinstall the drivers and see how you get on before writing off the card

Also look in event logs to see what actually went wrong at the time of the crash

Its corrupted in linux too... THey approved my RMA thank god sending it back xx

Free new GPU is always a good thing, just a PITA waiting for it to pass through RMA inspection and new card to arrive

Free new GPU is always a good thing, just a PITA waiting for it to pass through RMA inspection and new card to arrive

Very true I get to use the built in intel graphics 4000 for now thou.... Pretty good for internal

Very true I get to use the built in intel graphics 4000 for now thou.... Pretty good for internal

You're lucky having onboard then, last time I killed a GPU I had to use my laptop hooked up to everything the desktop was and then remote into the desktop for about 2 weeks