Twins kill cat 'to collect nine lives and survive apocalypse'

Some people fear that the end of the world is coming in December and have stocked up on food, while others killed a cat and broke their mother?s leg in preparation for Doomsday.

The twin brothers, 43, in Novokuznetsk locked themselves in their apartment, broke their mother?s leg, and killed the innocent cat in preparation for the end of the world, local police said.

Even though the incident happened a few days ago, it had not been officially confirmed.

The police received information that there were screams from the apartment, someone was breaking furniture, a policeman told RIA Novosti. A private security company employee arrived, but no one opened the door. Then the police, an ambulance and rescuers arrived.

The policeman said that after they finally managed to open the door, they saw that the apartment was thrashed.

"There were two men born in 1969 and their mother in the apartment. One of them broke their mother?s leg. Both are registered in a psychiatric hospital as being schizophrenic. They were preparing for the end of the world,? he said.

He said the men killed the cat ?to take its nine lives to help them survive the end of the world.?

?They were saying that there were demons in the mirrors. Their ship left, and they remained on Earth, :wacko: and had to prepare to survive the apocalypse.?

The twins were taken to a psychiatric hospital.

source

The twin brothers, 43, in Novokuznetsk locked themselves in their apartment, broke their mother?s leg, and killed the innocent cat in preparation for the end of the world, local police said.
Well, that escalated quickly.

I think it is rather stupid that they would kill a cat trying to take its lives.

"Both are registered in a psychiatric hospital as being schizophrenic.?

oh come on hum.

After all those years away from your home planet you have been institutionalized.

lol

When I read the title of this post I thought it was going to be twin children who heard these stupid 2012 stories, got scared and killed a cat, not 43 year olds.