A San Diego millionaire is looking for love. And Marc Paskin is offering money, kind of, to a Latina who?s looking for a sugar daddy.

The widowed real estate mogul created a stir recently after he paid for a huge billboard with his smiling, goateed face on it that says: ?All I Want for Christmas is a Latina Girlfriend.? Beneath that it reads: Email Marc: ChristmasLatina@aol.com.

The billboard is in Barrio Logan, a mostly Latino neighborhood.

Why a Latina?

That?s the question people are asking after the bizarre billboard appeared on a busy expressway. Paskin, never shy about talking to the media, has stayed mysteriously mum about his intentions.

Paskin wife of 28 years died a decade ago of a diabetes-related illness. He has two adult children and three children. He claims he likes to travel, sing karaoke and dress up as Elvis Presley.

more

post-37120-0-02663800-1354907532.jpg

A San Diego millionaire is looking for love. And Marc Paskin is offering money, kind of, to a Latina who?s looking for a sugar daddy.

The widowed real estate mogul created a stir recently after he paid for a huge billboard with his smiling, goateed face on it that says: ?All I Want for Christmas is a Latina Girlfriend.? Beneath that it reads: Email Marc: ChristmasLatina@aol.com.

The billboard is in Barrio Logan, a mostly Latino neighborhood.

Why a Latina?

That?s the question people are asking after the bizarre billboard appeared on a busy expressway. Paskin, never shy about talking to the media, has stayed mysteriously mum about his intentions.

Paskin wife of 28 years died a decade ago of a diabetes-related illness. He has two adult children and three children. He claims he likes to travel, sing karaoke and dress up as Elvis Presley.

more

hahahaha. My girlfriends friend which is standing here right now could pass off as a latina, I already gave her the email! ;)

hahahaha. My girlfriends friend which is standing here right now could pass off as a latina, I already gave her the email! ;)

When she gets a few bucks, have her send me a $1000 for the finder's fee. :p

The most interesting thing about this article for me is that he's using AOL mail.

I found his myspace page!

Why a Latina?

more

yfBl4.jpg

That's why. :rofl:

• Like 2

The most interesting thing about this article for me is that he's using AOL mail.

Whats wrong with AOL mail? I have been using it since the dial up days and have not had a single problem with it. Even their imap access works great.

Big butts = sitting on rear all day ;)

Not necessarily! :o Sometimes no matter how thin you are otherwise, no matter how many squats and cardio exercises you do, it still sticks out like a drink-serving table.

</defensive>

lol

Not necessarily! :o Sometimes no matter how thin you are otherwise, no matter how many squats and cardio exercises you do, it still sticks out like a drink-serving table.

</defensive>

lol

A drink-serving table? Put a Nokia wireless charging pad on it and that butt now has real utility!

• Like 4

A drink-serving table? Put a Nokia wireless charging pad on it and that butt now has real utility!

You are a genius. I'm about to quit my day job and be a mobile wireless charging bot. Can hang out at the airport all day and charge by 15-minute increments. :D

• Like 2

You are a genius. I'm about to quit my day job and be a mobile wireless charging bot. Can hang out at the airport all day and charge by 15-minute increments. :D

Had to read that twice, soooooo, you're going to hang out in airports and offer 15 minute 'services'... hmmmmmmm :p

Had to read that twice, soooooo, you're going to hang out in airports and offer 15 minute 'services'... hmmmmmmm :p

Well, when you put it that way... :shifty:

</defensive>

lol

For brazilian chicks its all about the anal sex lol