6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[size=4][color=#3F3F3F]Police say Hannah Sabata, who is accused of robbing a bank in Waco, Nebraska, posted a video on YouTube bragging about the crime (video below).

York County Sheriff Dale Radcliff told KETV-TV that the video will be used as evidence against Sabata in connection with a robbery at the Cornerstone Bank.[/color]
[color=#3F3F3F]She faces robbery and theft charges, reports KETV-TV.

The video was posted the same day Sabata was arrested and shows a woman holding handwritten signs that say she robbed a bank and stole a car. She then holds a bundle of money in front of the camera, all set to music.

The video caption says: "I just stole a car and robbed a bank. Now I'm rich, I can pay off my college financial aid, and tomorrow I'm going for a shopping spree."

The woman also laments how authorities took her baby and charged her with neglect.[/color]
[color=#3F3F3F]KETV-TV obtained Sabata Edited by webeagle12

Posted

wow, how stupid can a person be

also, you posted the source link wrong

Posted

Already posted days ago:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1123908-police-catch-bank-robber-on-youtube/page__hl__hannah+sabata__fromsearch__1

Posted

[quote] The woman also laments how authorities took her baby and charged her with neglect.[/quote]

She's an even bigger idiot than I imagined.
1 person likes this

Posted

I'd hit it
1 person likes this

Posted

Already posted.

[color=#2f4f4f][b]Thread Closed[/b][/color]