NZB Matrix is DEAD! :'(

If a service existed that allowed me to watch all the latest movies and TV Episodes as soon as they are out on bluray in 1080p streaming to my tv via some box with a monthly fee i'd be very happy to do that. Unfortunately my netflix and Amazon prime really dont offer anything new.

People dont always pirate because they dont want to pay, many do it because there is no other way to get the content..

Don't forget to mention DTS MA and TrueHD audio's in your letter to the congressman, thx!

Exactly!!! I've said this before.... I'll happily pay ?20 a month to download tv/movies in 1080p :) just like I do now.

It's their own damn fault, nzbmatrix was great but it will just be replaced by something else and then that replaced by something else, these big companies need to compete rather than try and destroy!!!!!

This is logic I don't get, if you're going to download movies an tv shows anyway, use a decent private tracker that you don't have to pay for and where you at least have to follow the "pirate" code of sharing (I always find pirate groups who get in a hissy fit over torrents instead of private ftps funny, because pirates is all about sharing, when torrents you actually have to share. instead of paying someone ELSE to pirate the stuff.

as amoral as pirating is, paying for access to download pirated stuff, that's just a whole nother level of amoral .

This is logic I don't get, if you're going to download movies an tv shows anyway, use a decent private tracker that you don't have to pay for and where you at least have to follow the "pirate" code of sharing (I always find pirate groups who get in a hissy fit over torrents instead of private ftps funny, because pirates is all about sharing, when torrents you actually have to share. instead of paying someone ELSE to pirate the stuff.

as amoral as pirating is, paying for access to download pirated stuff, that's just a whole nother level of amoral .

Not really. You're paying for a service which is being provided.

People still use newsgroups!? :)

Wow... where do I start....

Glassed Silver:ios

Sorry guys but there's no justification for using sites like these.

Plenty of ways to see movies/TV shows/etc legally.

Cinema, cable, iTunes, Netflix, other TV services, etc.

What illegal? Huh? What next? Drugs?

/s

Wow... where do I start....

Glassed Silver:ios

Pssst...first rule of usenet.

• Like 2

Does any amazing member happen to have an invite code for the grab it site? I would be FOREVER grateful. Truly and sincerely.

I've not found a good alternative either... :( Couch Potato + SickBeard are handling most of my needs, but some media I need to 'look' for rather than have a robot do it.

www.nzbsrus.com is back up (though, getting hammered I'd gather) and www.nzbs.org is up and down (I don't know if it's related to any of this stuff or not though) the last week or so.

Like DirtyLarry I could use an invite to the grab it site (or any other invite only nzb site for that matter). Meh.