RDP client for Android 2.3.5

I tried the following:

PocketCloud free (bad res scaling and touch controls suck)

Jump Free (res scaling issues and doesn't auto orient)

2X (can't connect)

and 2X looks like it's the best but it's telling me to disable NLA on the server 2012 remove VM and It doesn't support windows 8/server 2012 very well :(

any others that are good....??

thanks... but it looks like I need to install an app on the server.... i just want a straight up RDP with no software to install on the server

I use Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client extensively. I used to use it with Gingerbread, but that was a long time ago. It may no longer be compatible with older Android versions, but I can highly recommend it. I use it with everything from Windows Server 2003 to 2012. It's a native RDP client, supports RDP gateways, NLA, local device native resolution, trackpad and pointer modes, storage and audio redirection, Windows 8 and server 2012 touch screen support.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xtralogic.android.rdpclient

thanks... but it looks like I need to install an app on the server.... i just want a straight up RDP with no software to install on the server

Ah, not sure then unless you go around it the long way, install Splashtop on PC and Droid > Remote into PC > Remote from PC to Server using normal Remote Desktop lol

I use Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client extensively. I used to use it with Gingerbread, but that was a long time ago. It may no longer be compatible with older Android versions, but I can highly recommend it. I use it with everything from Windows Server 2003 to 2012.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xtralogic.android.rdpclient

ouch! 15 bucks! :( I'm broke as a joke after x-mas shopping :(