and we are back to iPhone

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 ashpowell

ashpowell

Neowinian

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:41

I think a lot of people never actually try the pure android experience, instead the crappy samsung software.

I recently got a free upgrade to the s3, and hated it... I came from Galaxy Nexus. I sold it and ordered a nexus 4, the pure Google software is sooo much better, cleaner, nicer...etc.

If you're going to get an android phone, imo it has to be the pure experience. Otherwise it's like getting one of those cheap fake iphones, with fake ios on. it's just not the same

#92 +d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp

Banned

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:15

Google MUST start developing a media player which rivals iTunes. It should allow syncing all apps, music, videos, contacts, etc.

But hey it's the evil Google we are talking about. They will do no such thing and let their users rot at the mercy of third parties.

#93 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 920

Posted 15 December 2012 - 13:23

I think a lot of people never actually try the pure android experience, instead the crappy samsung software.

I recently got a free upgrade to the s3, and hated it... I came from Galaxy Nexus. I sold it and ordered a nexus 4, the pure Google software is sooo much better, cleaner, nicer...etc.

If you're going to get an android phone, imo it has to be the pure experience. Otherwise it's like getting one of those cheap fake iphones, with fake ios on. it's just not the same

yea it's certainly better Android but it's still Android ;)

#94 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:11

I like Touchwiz myself. To each their own.

With so many media players on the Android market do we need one more?

#95 TurboShrimp

TurboShrimp

Neowinian

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:18

Will you still say iOS is more polished when the time comes and it navigates you, say, into a forest instead of where you actually want to go?

Please tell me you are joking because that was just silly of you to say. the maps on my iphone 5 with ios 6.01 works fine
sure they had a few bugs but for the most part its fixed.

#96 Melfster

Melfster

Neowinian Senior

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:31

I have noticed quite few people that weren't satisfied with S3 for whatever reason and went to back to iphone. I have see one or two do the same with S3. Both phones have their pluses and minuses. They both are good phones.

#97 Barpanda

Barpanda

Neowinian

Posted 11 January 2013 - 20:27

I was just speaking to a friend about how it seems most iOS to Android users end up coming back to iOS. I'm not sure I could do without my iPhone. I've also tried Android devices and I just can't seem to develop the same level of fondness towards them. There are a great deal of new, top-notch Android devices on the market... all with rock-solid specs and features, but when it comes down to it the user interface is what makes or breaks it for me, and so far I haven't found anyhting that can hold a candle to Apple's iOS.

#98 REM2000

REM2000

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 January 2013 - 20:41

Sorry for the late reply to my other post.

I tried google music but didnt like the player app. However I know that Google are rapidly developing it so I've got it installed and watch it.

In the other reply why not up load it all. I did do a lot of this but it got annoying when I got new tracks and albums and I change playlists around a lot.

So far double twist has been working really well