Photo

Woman uses pepper spray,still gets beaten.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 FlintyV

FlintyV

Neowinian Senior

• 2,377 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:01

Yep you dig for your stories to back up your views, most news stories are not nationally covered. But thanks for proving that you have an agenda. I guess i'll dig for news stories in england and post stories of people getting stabbed and beaten..

Lol, if that's what you think I do you're mistaken.

I mean there's plenty of stories I could post which would, as you put it back up my 'agenda', but I'm not going to because it's pretty silly and monotonous and I think people would grow pretty tired of it quickly, so I don't.

If you're going to post such things it would have been better to at least link it to a news story rather than just a video.

This thread will just degenerate into another gun debate.

#17 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,354 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:16

Can't wait when gun fails.

#18 FunkyMike

FunkyMike

Neowinian OldSkooler

• 360 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:55

This video has been cut to the extend of where it doesn't show on what the woman did to provoke the guy to charge her. You can see the cut as he is walking away after the initial pepper spraying ready to get of the bus, whilst the woman gets up in what appears to entail some provocative move.

#19 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,578 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:05

Because it isn't. Now a taser would have worked very well. Pepper spray is like CS gas, after a while it just doesn't phase you, we used to have fun in the gas chamber with the newer guys that weren't used to it yet

Correct, and some people can walk right through it from the first second. Also troublesome if someone's wearing glasses. Tasers are a bit better, but useless on someone with thick, or multiple layers of, clothing. This time of year when folks are wearing heavy winter coats or parkas....

Her best solution was once he started to walk away to STFU.

#20 +Chicane-UK

Chicane-UK

Neowinian Senior

• 9,666 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 4

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:12

Yep you dig for your stories to back up your views, most news stories are not nationally covered. But thanks for proving that you have an agenda. I guess i'll dig for news stories in england and post stories of people getting stabbed and beaten.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think I speak for the majority of people in England when I say I'm quite happy that we have the gun laws we do, thanks very much. I have no desire to own a firearm and am quite happy that it means the majority of people aren't able to lay their hands on firearms either.

Americans on here don't seem to like it when people outside the US presume to speak on the way in which your country works - I'd suggest those outside of the UK shouldn't attempt to make guesses on how it works here!

#21 +Anarkii

Anarkii

Member N° 1,455

• 5,278 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:22

Salt shaker and she would of had a chance :p

#22 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 00:52

Some people. Wow!

#23 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

• 10,000 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:04

Dude I'm with you on some things but this one is covered in wood chips from the barrel you scraped it from.

I think I speak for the majority of people in England when I say I'm quite happy that we have the gun laws we do, thanks very much. I have no desire to own a firearm and am quite happy that it means the majority of people aren't able to lay their hands on firearms either.

Americans on here don't seem to like it when people outside the US presume to speak on the way in which your country works - I'd suggest those outside of the UK shouldn't attempt to make guesses on how it works here!

Yet it's always the people you don't want having them that end up with them i.e the drug dealers, the chav lords, and the alround lowest of the low the sort that the Government dosn't even know exists.

#24 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,672 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:28

I just spray people in the face with Roundup.

#25 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 25,696 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:42

So if someone spits on you the correct response is to hit them in the face with pepper spray?

#26 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,672 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:44

So if someone spits on you the correct response is to hit them in the face with pepper spray?

What if it's a hydralisk spitting at you?

#27 HoochieMamma

HoochieMamma

Professional Hoochie™

• 8,791 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:46

What if it's a hydralisk spitting at you?

Touche' salesman...

#28 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 25,696 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:47

I feel no sympathy for this woman. Pepper spray should only be used for self defense. Last time I checked spit was not classified as a lethal projectile!

#29 jwjw1

jwjw1

Neowinian

• 4,424 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:49

pepper-spray in one hand...and a phone in the other...with a face full of fist :laugh:

#30 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,672 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:30

pepper-spray in one hand...and a phone in the other...with a face full of fist :laugh:

That's a good idea, you can bludgeon somebody with a Nokia 3310.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!