The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explai

Nothing that I did not know, but as a synopses, reasonably self explanatory! The man should use his talking skills as a horse racing commentator.

Gotta say, I knew that but do understand why people have an issue remembering it - because some people like to take a misplaced sense of patriotism and deliberately get it wrong - and then tell others.

The Venn diagram is perfect!

I'm another British citizen who has known this for a very long time. It's not at all difficult, but there are quite a few British people I know, who couldn't tell you the differences between these.

I wouldn't really expect anyone outside of the UK to know this though, they don't really have a great need to know this, but... Interesting video nonetheless :)

the video is down but i'm sure I already know

U.K. great Britain and norther Ireland

great Britain is the biggest of the british isles including England Scotland and wales

England is simply one of the countries of the U.K. located on G.B.

and the crown controls everything in U.K. and what's left of it's empire.

Great video, thanks for posting!

Actually, I was once asked 'What is the difference between the United Kingdom and Great Britain?' during a job interview...watching this clip, I'm not entirely sure I gave the correct answer...

Actually, I was once asked 'What is the difference between the United Kingdom and Great Britain?' during a job interview...watching this clip, I'm not entirely sure I gave the correct answer...

Well... Did you get the job?