Facebook Login Issues Affecting Many

Guess I'm one of those rare folks who actually knows all of his FB friends outside of FB. Well all but 3.

I thought that was the point of Facebook. It doesn't make sense to add people you don't know. :wacko:

I thought that was the point of Facebook. It doesn't make sense to add people you don't know. :wacko:

Well, its kinda like 'post count', an extension of their e-penis. I've got 'X' amount of posts so I'm better than you, thus, I've got 'X' amount of friends on Facebook, you get the pattern :)

In the real world, neither really matters anyway.

Well, its kinda like 'post count', an extension of their e-penis. I've got 'X' amount of posts so I'm better than you, thus, I've got 'X' amount of friends on Facebook, you get the pattern :) In the real world, neither really matters anyway.

I have a whole 219 friends on facebook... all people I went to school with since elementary school and some from college..... at least I can say I know them of them and are friends with them... unlike my sister who makes fun of me for "not having many friends" with herself having over 3,000! "friends"... 99% of which I think she just meets someone and says let me friend you to....

I have about 82 friends on Facebook. I only want my family and close friends. My wife, on the other hand, has several hundred friends. I've never understand having friends that you don't even know.