Russian premier jokes about secret files on aliens

MOSCOW (AP) ? "Men in Black" agents K and J may be about to recruit a new Russian assistant: Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.

Medvedev has spoken about top secret files on aliens that may have landed in Russia.

In footage recorded Friday after a television interview, the former president joked that each Russian leader gets two folders with information about extraterrestrials that visited our planet ? and stayed here.

Unseen on camera footage, he is heard telling a Ren TV journalist he could not tell "how many of them are among us, because it may cause panic." He said more details could be found in Barry Sonnenfeld's "Men in Black" films.

source

Another of the journalists asked whether the president is handed secret files on aliens when receiving the briefcase needed to activate Russia's nuclear arsenal.

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet," Medvedev answered playfully.

"Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says.

source2

just like nightwatch or whatever movie with ben stiller :) ... interesting .. hit them in the nuts ... and those that don't cry like little ******* are aliens

What really kills me though is that you will see people of power come out and ackowledge that something is going on but they are immediately seen as loonies. If Neobond came on here and said he's been having an affair with Laura, why would we doubt him? Would we say "Oh he doesn't know what he's talking about!" Why? Because it doesn't line up with how we see things?

When I see this, it reaffirms that alien life exists somewhere. And imo, anyone that believes in religion should accept that alien life exists. You believe a man in the clouds judges us all and sends some to heaven and some to hell but you've never seen either. Hypocritical much? And yes, I believe in both.

And it's a mathematical impossiblity for us to be the only ones.

• Like 1

Movies on these (secret) topics are made so the general public don't panic, but laugh at them instead (think they are made up).

I enjoy researching about them occasionally; you never know what could be out there that's being kept secret! Enjoying your news posts Hum - keep them coming! :)

Movies on these (secret) topics are made so the general public don't panic, but laugh at them instead (think they are made up).

I enjoy researching about them occasionally; you never know what could be out there that's being kept secret! Enjoying your news posts Hum - keep them coming! :)

You mean Stargate could be real? :woot:

lol :laugh:

He's either on a president (drunk from some vodka like Jelzin), right or being the biggest troll of all time.

Regardless of the answer, I love it! :laugh:

Glassed Silver:ios

• Like 1

You mean Stargate could be real? :woot:

lol :laugh:

Strangely Stargate made a point of this in the episode with Wormhole Extreme. Should someone leak information about the Stargate Project they would just point to the Wormhole Extreme TV series and say its made up.

Same conspiracy theory applies here, make films about Aliens and secret agencies and then when information about them really does leak people will just say its from a film etc.

Plausible Deniability

Until I see it with my own eyes though I will always be a sceptic, even if it does exist does it really affect me as a person in my daily life?

Edit - Also prior to Barack Obama being in power there was a rash of films/tv series with black presidents in them, google it there is a discussion somewhere iirc in depth. Same theory goes, if you watch trends in films/tv things get presented to make the public more accepting when it actually occurs. Interestingly there is more proof behind a tehory like this than there is aliens. But also if you subscribe to this theory we could possibly be finding out about aliens in the very near future

• Like 1

It's remarkable to me how many people on the internet are taking this seriously. Stop being so desperate for this to be a smoking gun...

Who says this is a 'smoking gun' ? (There are much better, btw)

But he could very well be letting the truth slip out, in a safe way, that can just be dimissed as a 'joke'.

No matter what comes out about UFO's some people will never believe it. If the picture is too clear "PHOTOSHOP!!" if it's too blurry "Why are all UFO pictures are so blurry?" skeptics will never be happy. It's a mathematical impossibility for us to be alone in the universe but hey what do I know. I'm just a logical guy.

Do I believe they exist, possibly, to quote Contact, "if we ARE alone, it's a terrible waste of space"

Do I believe people have been abducted, F**K NO!

Am I crazy? The Jury is still out......