africa monarchy international monetary fund

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:01

If you say so. Real doctors as you call them, are the quacks.

Not many of them. I will agree that many don't have the education or knowledge that they need, and that medicine is in the infancy of it's practice. A few times natural remedies can do more than modern medicine, but not always. If I need surgery I will find a good doctor, someone I can trust. I would not use natural remedies.

#17 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:50

Not many of them. I will agree that many don't have the education or knowledge that they need, and that medicine is in the infancy of it's practice. A few times natural remedies can do more than modern medicine, but not always. If I need surgery I will find a good doctor, someone I can trust. I would not use natural remedies.

Totally agree.

#18 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• 7,948 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:57

If they don't have the education and knowledge they need, how could they be ever considered doctors? :s

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!