Will This Bottleneck My System

I have a system running on a Phenom II X4 965 BE proc with 4 gb ram, Radeon HD 6870 running on a 650 watt power supply. I'm thinking of buying a second one so I can run cross-fire but will I be bottle-necking my system by doing that or no? And should my power supply be good enough or would I need something stronger?

you'd be cutting it fairly close with that power supply,

600 watt is the minimum recommended psu for cross-fire with the 6870 but that doesn't take into account for other things plugged in as well

so I'd recommend upgrading PSU then you'd be fine

What is the model of PSU. 650w should be fine if it's a decent one. I'd consider getting a new mobo and an intel CPU if I was you. Your 6870 shouldn't be having trouble with much right now? Having said that two 6870's should chomp anything you throw at them for a year or two.

Do you have a SSD yet? Consider that also if you don't.

The model of my PSU is here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005 In January of 2013 the computer will be 2 years old because thats when I built it. I didnt have the money back then for an intel build so thats why I went with an amd build. Also, no I don't have an SSD yet but have heard the increase in performance is so much better. Can you recommend a good one for cheap?

That PSU will be fine for crossfire as long as it has 2 PCI-E connectors. No worry on the power draw, crossfired 6870s require 38A on the 12V rail and your PSU can handle 54A.

Yes, the AMD CPU might bottleneck your system on newer games.