Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Juddy

Juddy

formerly compl3x

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:10

PS3 demo of this game just came out. Has anyone had an opportunity to play it yet?

#2 D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nokia 113

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:15

PS3 demo of this game just came out. Has anyone had an opportunity to play it yet?

I've played it. The combat system is very interesting and the visuals are what you would expect out of Studio Ghibli. The fact that it has a Japanese voice option, even in the demo, is a plus. I have a pre-order for the Wizards' Edition and I'm pretty happy with it. Level-5 always does a very good job with RGPs. One of the last RPGs that I played on the PS2 was Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King and I really, really liked it. Dark Cloud and WKC were also extremely good RPGs.

#3 Cai

Cai

Neowinian

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:01

The combat system and mechanics are more involved than I had thought they would be based upon information I found stating the game is "simple". With that said, I don't like the combat all that much -- it feels too slow, too real-time strategy like when controlling and using creatures to battle. After playing the PS3 demo, I'm pretty sure I'd rather have the DS version of the game.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!