Mayan apocalypse: panic spreads as December 21 nears

Tonight, I saw Jupiter was rising in the sky, I told a bystander that it was Nibiru instead. He believed me. :(

"..."The Maya never said anything about the end of the world or anything about a great change in the universe on that date," David Stuart, a professor of Mesoamerican art and writing at the University of Texas at Austin, told The Huffington Post in December 2011. "The calendar not only continues after that date," he said. "It goes 70 octillion years into the future."

http://www.huffingto..._n_2050519.html

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/312805_305932366191830_534185142_n.jpg

• Like 2

Ugh - I saw on a friend's Facebook post:

"December 21st will be the most annoying day in Facebook history."

I agreed totally with that!

Nasa has been aggressively seeking to dispel doomsday fears. It says there is no evidence Nibiru exists, and rumours it could be hiding behind the sun are unfounded. "It can't hide behind the sun forever, and we would've seen it years ago," a Nasa scientist said. The space agency also rejected apocalyptic theories about unusual alignments of the planets, or that the Earth's magnetic poles could suddenly "flip." Conspiracy theorists contend that the space agency is involved in an elaborate cover up to prevent panic.

If the world really was going to end no governments would let it out.

• Like 1

If the world really was going to end no governments would let it out.

If the world was going to end, they wouldn't need to. Someone would leak the information regardless if they wanted it to get out or not.

If the world was going to end, they wouldn't need to. Someone would leak the information regardless if they wanted it to get out or not.

NASA would step in and say it was a load of rubbish then the people that were "leaking" it would be "nutcases"

if need be they would do some black op's wet work..

It wouldn't be a first ;)

Why extreme measures ?

Simple.. Marshall Law.

The US Gov has been preparing for this for ages, they think its a matter of when..

And when it does happen it would destroy American society as well as my own in CAN i'm sure

So kill a guy running his month or let the country fall apart ? What do you think would happen..

Don't be naive about it.. I highly doubt you know a small molecule of what they do such as

thosand of internment camps already built as well as coffins premade and stocked up in yards.

The USA gov has many networks of agencies on every inch of the USA doing a variety of work.

Such as spying on everyone watching for "trends" it goes on and on and on.. and the public knows next to nothing

and nor do they even care lol

Only problem i can foresee, is all the dumb people that believe this rubbish going all crazy, looting shops and what not.

And then when the world doesn't end (and it won't, I'll put money on that) they'll be all nicely tucked up in the jail cells/nut houses and the rest of us will have to pick up the pieces as usual.

I have no doubt that December 22nd will come without a problem. What worries me is all the nutjobs that think it all ends on December 21st. I think that's who we need to protect ourselves from.

• Like 1

Well there was an earthquake not too far from me, no way near a fault line and never had one before.

Personally I wouldn't mind a HUGE disaster, I've always strived for survival stuff and would like it, obviously many more wouldn't :p