joke

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Neowinian

• 170 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:55

The squirl to the left whould attend such an event. The more nuts the better :laugh:

#17 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Cesaro Section

• 14,918 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:31

I think a transsexual is the ones who had the surgery. A transvestite is the who dresses like and may have boobs. Both are tgirl or tranny

Actually, a transsexual (TS) is simply anyone who identifies their gender as being different to when they were born, regardless of whether they're taking hormones or had sexual reassignment surgery (SRS), and a transvestite is simply a cross-dresser (CD) who doesn't think of themselves a different gender. It is a bit confusing, I know, especially as you can't read someone's mind, so you never know for sure whether they're a TS or a TV unless they tell you.

Before anyone says, yes I do know a (some might say) worrying amount about this; most of it came from a male-to-female transsexual that I've known for the past two years who's identified as female for at least a decade, and is finally undergoing SRS within the next few months. :)

#18 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 15 December 2012 - 14:19

OK sounds plausible. But they're not real girls. Dudes who wanna be or act like close approximations of such.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!