joke

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Neowinian

• 170 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:55

The squirl to the left whould attend such an event. The more nuts the better :laugh:

#17 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Don't stop BOlieving!

• 16,203 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:31

I think a transsexual is the ones who had the surgery. A transvestite is the who dresses like and may have boobs. Both are tgirl or tranny

Actually, a transsexual (TS) is simply anyone who identifies their gender as being different to when they were born, regardless of whether they're taking hormones or had sexual reassignment surgery (SRS), and a transvestite is simply a cross-dresser (CD) who doesn't think of themselves a different gender. It is a bit confusing, I know, especially as you can't read someone's mind, so you never know for sure whether they're a TS or a TV unless they tell you.

Before anyone says, yes I do know a (some might say) worrying amount about this; most of it came from a male-to-female transsexual that I've known for the past two years who's identified as female for at least a decade, and is finally undergoing SRS within the next few months. :)

#18 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 15 December 2012 - 14:19

OK sounds plausible. But they're not real girls. Dudes who wanna be or act like close approximations of such.