A life-long dream. A life-long commitment.

Months ago I shared with the community about my art gallery project, 'Cuarto Infinito' (Infinite Room) (https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1096331-a-life-long-dream-finally-will-come-true/page__fromsearch__1)

In August the investors agreed to finance the project and let me manage it totally.

Tonight at 20:00 local time we open with a selection of some of the best artists in my country. Also with numerous workshops, art books, art-objetcs and reproductions.

The year started with my mother's husband suicide. This brought the family together. Today we start this dream together.

I am blessed.

www.cuartoinfinito.com

www.facebook.com/cuartoinfinito

post-4652-0-60470300-1355610529.jpg

post-4652-0-46253500-1355610575.jpg

Excellent news. Congrats. Rated 5 stars. :p So when you going to fly all of us there to see it in person? :rofl:

haha, let me sell some workshops and paintings and at least I can buy some of you a beer from the distance. Guaranteed.

Congratulations! As someone who has goals, and hasn't come close to achieving them, I am envious. :laugh:

I am happy for you and would visit sometime if I ever get a chance.

Once again, congratulations. My Spanish is.. mas o menos, so I am having trouble reading the site. Where is it located en Mexico? I have some friends there (mostly Veracruz), I wouldn't mind spreading the word. :)

Maybe the 1 star vote was for the website. Don't know if it's the same for everybody but I can't really see any content to browse. Best of luck on your project either way.

Damn, we've been experiencing problems with the database the past few days indeed. Thanks for letting me know.

Congradz sanctificado!

Though Kinda agree with |Rapture|, I've seen your previous websites and I believe that current site is not up to your standards.

Actually I didn't make this one. I suck managing databases.

Congradz sanctificado!

Though Kinda agree with |Rapture|, I've seen your previous websites and I believe that current site is not up to your standards.

Actually I didn't make this one. I suck managing databases.

I hate when things fail at last minute.

Site is looking much better, in fact looks great! The art on display is pretty amazing as well! Most of it is out of my reach (financially) unfortunately! The fist one that I really liked was $35 000.00 (In my money about R297 097.50) :) Dos moros de Rafael Coronel

I'm proud for you man. I love to hear when someone has caught a dream, as it is a rare thing these days. May all the best of luck and everything else be with you. Congrats man :)

• 1 month later...