Latest on Windows blue?

It probably will add new features. What I hope for is that it's a free upgrade from Windows 8 Professional.

i don't understand why some of you just can't adapt..... most of the people who complain about the start menu being removed sound alot like the XP fanatics who wouldn't upgrade after vista and win 7 was released.

was i thrilled about the start menu being removed.....hell no. But i upgraded and adapted.i actually wish that M$ take the metro UI and make it the desktop instead of icons. having live tiles, app tiles and desktop app tiles right on the desktop would be ideal. and change the charms bar to become the new psuedo start menu.

Mainly interested in whats new in windows blue, specially any news of metro being removed?

Metro/Modern UI is going nowhere, it's here to stay so deal with it. However, I did hear whispers that MS might bring the old start menu back for those who want it (considering the unprecedented demand for it), but take that with a grain of salt.

Metro/Modern UI is going nowhere, it's here to stay so deal with it. However, I did hear whispers that MS might bring the old start menu back for those who want it (considering the unprecedented demand for it), but take that with a grain of salt.

yea im using 7 so im not gong to deal with modern ui... i just need the start menu and ill upgrade..and cool if its free. whatelse is new in blue?

i don't understand why some of you just can't adapt..... most of the people who complain about the start menu being removed sound alot like the XP fanatics who wouldn't upgrade after vista and win 7 was released.

was i thrilled about the start menu being removed.....hell no. But i upgraded and adapted.i actually wish that M$ take the metro UI and make it the desktop instead of icons. having live tiles, app tiles and desktop app tiles right on the desktop would be ideal. and change the charms bar to become the new psuedo start menu.

try some painkillers man, dont spread the hate, my choice is mine.

Guess it's time to remove .NET too, don't need too many pesky application development platforms!

yea but then its required to install some software... else setup fails but im with you... .net is just bloat.