Ooh looky what I bought for Christmas...

...for Me from Me :D (And one for my Son too).

Bargain price too of ?195 each, (?145 each after Samsung cashback :shifty: ).

2012-12-15%2016.21.45.jpg

Well done on your new purchase (Y). I nearly bought the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (the previous model) but the lack of SD card expansion (and full sized USB port) put me off so went with an Acer Iconia Tab instead.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got rid of mine after a week. I was sadly underwhelmed with it in all honesty. When compared to my Note II. Even after updating to Jellybean there was still a certain amount of lag there. :(

I found I just wasn't using it much.

I swapped it (plus ?75), with my ex-wife for a 6 month old **** hot laptop.

I'm happy, she's happy.

I Bought the note 10.1, I wasn't impressed by the tab neither (16gb wifi, 64gb sd card)

Glad the swap worked out tho :)

edit (16gb wifi, 64gb sd card) is the Note, not the Tab, sorry if it caused confusion

• 3 weeks later...

Son has just sold his today for ?150. He was just not using it. Looks like mine and his tablet days are over.

Shame really, 'cus I was looking forward to this before Christmas.

Son has just sold his today for ?150. He was just not using it. Looks like mine and his tablet days are over.

Shame really, 'cus I was looking forward to this before Christmas.

Shame he gave up so quickly, I have the ASUS Transformer and I go through phases of not touching it for weeks, then suddenly it is all I use for weeks

Maybe he should have just set it aside for a while and waited to see if he picked it back up again,

Rooting and custom ROMs make them a lot more appealing too