Your GOTY 2012?

Yeah I just got MP3 and I most of the time I'm playing all I can think of is I want to shoot something, not watch Max drink more.

This!

Was a good game but I found that I could go in the kitchen and make a hot dog and come back to still be in a cut scene.

GOTY = Far Cry 3

Borderlands 2.

It was a close run for it though, due to Far Cry 3. Great game, but in the long run, Borderlands 2 adds just so much more value for your dollar. I've almost ran out of things to do in FC3, but there is still a ton I have left open in BL2, and I've put probably 5x the amount of time into BL2 already.

Settled for Borderlands 2 after how many hours me and the girl have been playing it and continuing to.

The games I have played the most are sleeping Dogs and Prototype 2, These 2 are my favourite for fun factor

However my GOTY for overall best game is Far Cry 3.

You have to be high to even consider this NEAR GOTY. It was good but NOTHING GOTY material.

Sorry but no; The story is WAY more important than the actual game play. I enjoy single player a lot better than multiplayer. As a matter of fact, its one of the reason Team Fortress 2 failed for me, it did not have any single player campaign. But I understand due to the target audience of the game.

it's your prerogative, to me it is. i'm a hardcore hitman fan. i really like all the games. no exceptions.