CDBurnerXP v4.5.0.3681

PdkA2.png

CDBurnerXP is an easy to use and free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. You can create data and audio CDs with or without gaps between tracks, burn and create ISO files, create bootable discs. It does however support Burn-Proof technology, multi-session disks, import of ISO images has bin/nrg - ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more. In addition to CD/DVD burning, you can also rip audio CDs, normalize WAV files, encode MP3 files, erase disks. Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista operating systems. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.

CDBurnerXP v4.5.0.3681 Released

Whats New:

? Fixed problems with canelling the burning process

? Fixed: Assume lower DVD-R disc size for disc spanning (practice has shown that theoretical size might not be available)

? Fixed: Disc spanning not showing progress properly

? Fixed: Some columns in details view might be shown more than once

? Fixed: Copy to HDD selects wrong image type

uploader.gifDownload: CDBurnerXP Pro 4.5

view-fields.pngChangelog: CDBurnerXP

What no compatibility to Windows 7 or 8? Seems like you've lost a big consumer base there....just saying.

Otherwise, looks good. I am interested in trying it out. You know for Windows 8. or maybe you don't know...?

What no compatibility to Windows 7 or 8? Seems like you've lost a big consumer base there....just saying.

Otherwise, looks good. I am interested in trying it out. You know for Windows 8. or maybe you don't know...?

• burn all kinds of discs
  • audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
  • burn and create ISO files
  • data verification after burning process
  • create bootable discs
  • multi-language interface
  • bin/nrg ? ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more!
  • Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008/Win7/Win8 (x86 / x64)

I use to use it all the time but moved away from it for some reason that I can't remember. Time for another try me thinks.

Me too. Glad it's updated!

CDBurnerXP is compatible with Windows 7 & 8, it states this on their website.

I've used it for a few years I like it, it's decent.

I think he was making a joke about the name.