Local man arrested after Facebook threat to 'shoot up' schools

Doesn't this doughball realise it wasn't that long ago he was just a kid, and in my eyes he still is.

To be fair, that makes his point. When he was a kid, he was a future s-------- indeed. :/

To be fair, that makes his point. When he was a kid, he was a future s-------- indeed. :/

Haha spot on!

It's obvious to me he's just another pee'd off gun nut trying to flex his muscles. Stupidity reigns supreme unfortunately.

You know what they say... "An empty vessel makes the most noise".

On one side I'm glad to see the police involved in cracking down on the nut jobs. Marking them for life as such to hopefully prevent tragedy from occurring.

On the other side it's rather scary that the police get free reign to apply the law as it suits them. That is a more scary proposition. A police state where conformity is ingrained as a rule of law. The knee jerk reaction to revisit the legal sale of fire arms strips away at rights of free citizens who've done nothing wrong. The Connecticut shooter did not legally own guns. It was the murdered mother who was dumb enough to buy them for her dear boy.

I assume felony harassment counts as a felony charge which would make it illegal for him to own guns.

:rofl:

Threatens people over "losing his gun rights".

Commits a felony.

Loses gun rights.

Smart!