• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 The Teej

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian

• 7,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:38

Signs of the apocalypse?

Holy ****, if you add up 21 and 12, and then divide that by 2012, you get 61 (rounded up), which will be the EXACT number of KKK members left over when each paired up with a WBC picketer! This foretells the armageddon prophecy as stated by John of Groats in Year 601 "The seas will rise and the ground will fall when the number of sticks outweigh the number of the fallen, and the unforseen protagaonist has an additional cavalry of 61"

END OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE :o

#17 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:42

Holy ****, if you add up 21 and 12, and then divide that by 2012, you get 61 (rounded up), which will be the EXACT number of KKK members left over when each paired up with a WBC picketer! This foretells the armageddon prophecy as stated by John of Groats in Year 601 "The seas will rise and the ground will fall when the number of sticks outweigh the number of the fallen, and the unforseen protagaonist has an additional cavalry of 61"

END OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE :o

Taigh Iain Ghròt. LOL!

#18 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:44

You know you are low when the KKK is the voice of reason.

#19 ArtistX

ArtistX

Neowinian

• 200 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:49

Sort of makes you wish the world was going to end in 4 days :huh:

#20 vetCalum

Calum

Neowinian Senior

• 13,211 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 22:53

Wait a second. Since a lot of you call me a bigot, could we please find another name for these crappers?

Maybe you're not a bigot and these are the real bigots :) Who knows? But I at least understand why you have your views even though I don't agree with them, whereas these people all just seem a bit loopy to me.

#21 The_Observer

The_Observer

Apples, Bananas, Rhinoceros!

• 3,891 posts
  • Phone: iPhone5s

Posted 17 December 2012 - 23:05

LOL oh america you funny guy!

#22 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 23:05

Maybe you're not a bigot and these are the real bigots :) Who knows? But I at least understand why you have your views even though I don't agree with them, whereas these people all just seem a bit loopy to me.

That was more of a joke. I am only called a bigot because people just love to use the word, because my views don't agree with theirs. Then you have real bigots like these crazy SoBs.

#23 Guest_seanseany_*

Guest_seanseany_*

Posted 17 December 2012 - 23:14

Wait a second. Since a lot of you call me a bigot, could we please find another name for these crappers?

My humble apologies ... I wouldn't wanted to be associated with them either lol.

#24 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,961 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:47

why does religion always get away with this crap? seriously its like you get let off for being stupid

#25 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:54

why does religion always get away with this crap? seriously its like you get let off for being stupid

Religion is not whats protecting them. Don't even try to start that debate. Free speech is what is protecting them. That fact that they have a supposed religious affiliation has nothing to do with it.

#26 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,426 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:55

The KKK opposes these ****-for-brains idiots... so what? Perhaps neo-nazis oppose them too. I don't get the point.

One group of mindless *******s oppose another group of mindless *******s. Tell me more, professor.

have you ever seen someone who was such a complete nerd that it suddenly made you realize that you're seeing them as everyone else sees you ? That's the humor in it.

#27 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

• 2,659 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:57

Haha love it, ban religion now, it's the cause of all things bad

#28 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,426 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:58

Haha love it, ban religion now, it's the cause of all things bad

i don't see how any of this is bad. This is comedy that you just can't make up.

#29 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,359 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 18 December 2012 - 17:59

Posted Image

#30 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,961 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 18:04

Religion is not whats protecting them. Don't even try to start that debate. Free speech is what is protecting them. That fact that they have a supposed religious affiliation has nothing to do with it.

lies ... simple lies ... SOME religions openly hate races of people and say that they are going to hell just because they are ... for example black or you are a bad person and this is why you are that color ... if i said that to some I WOULD get arrested so dont give me that ...it might be different in america and im just getting countries confused but here in england you can only be racist and say hateful things if your religion deems it fair