2,516 posts in this topic

Posted

hey can i get access please?

username is mammix2

Thanks

Whitelisted.

Posted

Erm Hi all, I may have crashed the server to some extent, I apologise profusely for this ###### up. was filling an area, and it ###### itself. sorry again. If I could reload it I surely would. So if you see this Meph or Laura or.. anyone who has access, it may need a reload. Sorry again.

Posted

Erm Hi all, I may have crashed the server to some extent, I apologise profusely for this ###### up. was filling an area, and it ###### itself. sorry again. If I could reload it I surely would. So if you see this Meph or Laura or.. anyone who has access, it may need a reload. Sorry again.

The server is up and running. You may have to remove a whole lot of extraneous slabs though...

Posted

Much appreciated and sorry again

Posted

Here's a tutorial for converting sand to red sand if anyone's interested.

Posted

Apart from colour, I didn't think red sand had much of a use over normal sand.

Posted

Yeah, and with warp points I'm pretty sure we don't have much problems getting either one.

Posted

Just as a heads up: I updated the Java RE on the server to Java 8 update 45. There are no problems as far as I can tell after a quick test; should any of you notice something, let me know.

Posted

Well, I can say my doors aren't working anymore. :(

That's odd. Java revisions doesn't usually affect the game that way.  When I logged in, I thought maybe someone had installed a snapshot (which, by the way, I REALLY hope we don't do -- at least without notice).

-Forjo

Posted

Well, I can say my doors aren't working anymore. :(

That's odd. Java revisions doesn't usually affect the game that way.  When I logged in, I thought maybe someone had installed a snapshot (which, by the way, I REALLY hope we don't do -- at least without notice).

-Forjo

We're on Craftbukkit 1.8.7. I don't plan on using 1.9 snapshots.

Posted (edited)

So is anyone still playing on the server? I have to admit I've only been popping by very infrequently myself. I haven't seen anyone for weeks now though.

Has everyone gotten bored? Is it time for a reset and back to strict survival for us all?

I did spend a couple of hours yesterday creating my new super cheap base though...

2015-08-08_22.41.44.png

Edited by Slugsie

Posted

So is anyone still playing on the server? I have to admit I've only been popping by very infrequently myself. I haven't seen anyone for weeks now though.

Has everyone gotten bored? Is it time for a reset and back to strict survival for us all?

I did spend a couple of hours yesterday creating my new super cheap base though...

good ol' original Tesco Blue Stripe.

Can I get access please gents? MikeChipshop. Ta.

Posted

good ol' original Tesco Blue Stripe.

Can I get access please gents? MikeChipshop. Ta.

Added :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I can say I really haven't been on either. Vanilla minecraft just does not interest me anymore.

I've been playing on a heavily modded server a friend of mine runs lately. It's based on the Resonant Rise 3 pack with a few extra mods thrown in plus a bunch of bukkit plug ins to spice things up :)

Posted

Any admins able to go online and put me in creative please?

Posted

Anyone for a quick game of PacMan?

2015-08-16_22.14.45.png

3 people like this