Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

i was unaware the live map had been brought back since a month or so ago when it went down.

i was unaware the live map had been brought back since a month or so ago when it went down.

Yep that is approximately how long it's been down...

Do we have big brother installed on the server?

I just wanted to report someone broke into my home, and emptied all my chest (less a few unimportant items).

I've since locked my chest, but I had played for weeks with no problem.

Someone is most assuredly breaking into homes to steal items.

Do we have big brother installed on the server?

I just wanted to report someone broke into my home, and emptied all my chest (less a few unimportant items).

I've since locked my chest, but I had played for weeks with no problem.

Someone is most assuredly breaking into homes to steal items.

Chests should automatically have a lock set on them when you place them if I'm not mistaken?

I really want to try this some time, but you have to pay don't you?

Just buy the game there is no monthly fee or anything.

Can Hippypoo get added? he's been on a lot the last few days, and is ready to start building :)

Ive been a mushroom watcher and a Diamond spotter, chest finderlol thats all ive been able to do to help out

Chests should automatically have a lock set on them when you place them if I'm not mistaken?

i don't think so, if it's the same locking plugin that i've seen before, you have to put a sign in front of the chest and on the sign put

[Private]
username
[/CODE]

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/lockette/

i don't think so, if it's the same locking plugin that i've seen before, you have to put a sign in front of the chest and on the sign put

[Private]
username
[/CODE]

http://dev.bukkit.or...-mods/lockette/

currently when you place a chest it says creating a private chest. same thing with most signs.

currently when you place a chest it says creating a private chest. same thing with most signs.

ah, then obviously the plugin isn't working correctly

I prefer to use lockette because then you can add other users to your chest if you choose

Timan, time to switch that plugin maybe?

I welcome you, to Skytown (Official Name TBC), currently has 16 25x25 block plots, with room for expansion. If you're seeking a plot and wish to build on it later, place a sign on it.

3gtSIAHl.jpg

^ wow, I assume that's on the creative end?

Indeed so, if you're interested in a plot, just give me a shout or leave a sign on both your plot and by the notice board at the front.

Or start building on there. :p

Later tonight I'll take the server offline for an hour or two to add more ram/hdd space. Will then see if we can get the live map / other plugins fixed up.

So just a heads up.